Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve Onyx -Southampton  (Read 3373 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7184276) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Eve Onyx -Southampton
External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble:
I saw this SPs profile pop up in Southampton a while back and liked the profile.  One positive review that inspired me. Thanks Rose Age.

Comms: Not handled by the SP.
Calls not answered, all done via TXT. Not ideal if you are driving and arranging at short notice.
Given post code and hotel name. Then when I arrived I was given room number. All ok but a little bit hit and miss with a basic punting phone and many texts. I get the need to screen people so OK.

It was £120 for 30 minutes which is top end for me. I can always walk if no good is my view.

The SP: Well I must say I was taken aback. At the time I was not sure if the pictures are 100% her as they look a little fuller. In reality they are probably her but she is so much better looking in person. Beautiful face and size 8 - 10 body on a 20 year old with an age I can believe. I think another punter said the face pic didn't look like her. It's true but it maybe her but anyway, she is fucking gorgeous.

Then when she spoke it was heaven. A really nice person and very articulate. Great company and conversation.

Venue: Nice Hotel.

Service: Again I was taken aback. I came out the shower and she almost jumped on me and snogged me like I was a long lost fiancé who had been at war for a year. OWO BJ was excellent and a bit of 69 with my tongue deep in her pussy.
Then onto the main course and some fantastic sex but as I was so turned on I didn't last long.

Afterwards cuddles and banter. I can honestly say it's was my best punt ever. Mainly because it was so natural and I really fancied her.

I am a vanilla guy. Usually I try a few positions and OWO. So I cannot comment on other services.

Summary: Memorable because she beautiful, tight and full on.

Pros: Tight pussy and nice tits. Very pretty and a really nice personality. New to the industry.

Cons: None really.

Return: I would deffo return. Expensive, but I thought she was well worth the extra. I am glad I saw Eve.

Offline John987654321

Thanks for the review. A bit pricey as you say but sounds like worth paying for. Dd she happen to indicate how long she was in Soton for? Or if any of her Likes are charged extra?

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Sorry I didn't ask about length of stay.
Anal not in the likes list and OWO was included so I guess CIM would be included but I didn't ask.
My bad.

Offline John987654321

Sorry I didn't ask about length of stay.
Anal not in the likes list and OWO was included so I guess CIM would be included but I didn't ask.
My bad.

Never mind. Thanks anyway - looks like vyou've put me on to a girl who ticks a look of boxes for me. I'll try her next week - fingers cfrosed she hasn't moved on by then (unless nearer me!).

Offline Bat

Another one for the HL, thanks for the review!

Offline Bat

Now in Wokingham. Not far from me at all!

Offline Clemente45

Saw her last week in Wokingham, but looks like her AW profile has now disappeared.

She was a great looking girl, but I had the feeling she wasn’t really suited to the industry….

Offline ReginaldPerrin

She was a great looking girl, but I had the feeling she wasn’t really suited to the industry….

I agree. It was great to be able to fuck a FAF 20 yo un-jaded girl though. Too good to last as this business must be tough.

Offline dizietsmae

I agree. It was great to be able to fuck a FAF 20 yo un-jaded girl though. Too good to last as this business must be tough.

I saw her in Wokingham too, lovely girl and I hope she comes back, her profile disappearing has made me lazy about reviewing her though, come on motivation  :dash:

Offline ReginaldPerrin

made me lazy about reviewing her though, come on motivation

All reviews good or bad help with the knowledge. So please do a review.