Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly Air Hostess - Basildon  (Read 2264 times)

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

80 for 1/2 hour but 220 for an hour.... Great math skills there!

Tempted to go for a half hour TOFTT based on pics but my spidey sense is tingling
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:11:23 pm by TheBSG »

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

80 for 1/2 hour but 220 for an hour.... Great math skills there!

Tempted to go for a half hour TOFTT based on pics but my spidey sense is tingling

Well unless she's a hair brain BSG, she seems to be encouraging 30 minute bookings. Personally If I were to book her under her current pricing structure, I'd book her for 30 minutes, if I enjoyed my time with her, and I could raise a gallop for another 30 minutes? I'd go back again for another 30 minutes. That way it would £60 cheaper.

Offline eyeseebee

She charges £100 more for an hour and a half than she does for an hour. But she only charges £80 for half a hour. Stupid tart.

ramrodronnie

She charges £100 more for an hour and a half than she does for an hour. But she only charges £80 for half a hour. Stupid tart.

yep, I think she's a real hair brain myself too!  :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

Kelly Air Hostess. Closest thing she's come to being an air hostess is booking a hotel at Stanstead. Does she work for Brain Dead Airways? Stupid cunt.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Kelly Air Hostess. Closest thing she's come to being an air hostess is booking a hotel at Stanstead. Does she work for Brain Dead Airways? Stupid cunt.

Most definitely NOT for Virgin Airlines  :lol:

Offline webpunter

Most definitely NOT for Virgin Airlines  :lol:
Most likely Aer Fungus - coz they're a bit thick
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:00:11 pm by webpunter »

Neal69

Don't discourage it chaps. :cool:

N

Offline iPad3

Shes obviously been reading this as she's now £80 and £160, however not for me as she states that she is "exceptionally English" I don't mind English girls but find "exceptionally English"girls a bit too much to handle so would generally leave them alone. :unknown:

SaneOnes

She is exceptionally thick alright with brainless rates for the 2nd and the 3rd hour. If you come back twice separately after the one hour punt, you would save more money. Exceptionally "Essexian".

ramrodronnie

I AW e-mailed her to tell her that her rates didn't make sense, as from a punters point of view, it would be cheaper to book her for 30 minutes, go out, and book her again for another 30 minutes.
She laughed and said that maths wasn't her strong point. I can see she's adjusted them but as you can see it works out cheaper to book her for 1 hour, rather than 2 or 3 hours. Dozy bitch! :dash: :dash: :dash:

SaneOnes

Well, it turns out when you book her for a 4 hour long episode of The Only Way of Essex is when you make some "real" saving. Argh

ramrodronnie

Well, it turns out when you book her for a 4 hour long episode of The Only Way of Essex is when you make some "real" saving. Argh

I'd offer her a oner for 4 hours! She probably wouldn't know the difference!!  :lol: :lol:

SaneOnes

I meant to say "is" Essex, not "of". She's clearly not been reading these, I was expecting her to rush in to correct my mistake at the very least. Fuck maths.

ramrodronnie

I meant to say "is" Essex, not "of". She's clearly not been reading these, I was expecting her to rush in to correct my mistake at the very least. Fuck maths.

Too dozy to understand anything mathematical, or technical.  :dash: :lol: