Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Waxing with a HE?  (Read 10475 times)

Offline Tricky59

Has anyone had or can anyone recommend where to get crotch area waxed which includes a HE?

Offline MajorPayne

Has anyone had or can anyone recommend where to get crotch area waxed which includes a HE?

Outside of your area but if you are prepared to travel.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only this is Helena
External Link/Members Only this is Lucy, though not sure about this one.

Offline Shades

Depends on area you want. I know a couple around South Woodford, which are pretty convenient to the m11

Offline winkywanky

Shades, I for one would be interested to know the details of those couple?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Me & You Spa, I believe do it, one of the girls said I could book for this and get HR after as part of the service - I have not been back for that service though.

I am not sure how youd go about it, perhaps go for FBSM first and then enquire about coming back for the waxing on another visit.

:hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sorry just realised I was in East Of England request board, the recommendation I made is E18 in London, so would be a bit of a trek.

Offline winkywanky

Offline Shades

As pepsicola Boy Said, Me and you Spa will definately do it. Book for a waxing and enquire about a HE at the end while you are in there. Was £20 for the HE on top of what ever the waxing cost is.
The other place is Acam sisters. Andrea does all the waxing there. definitely dont ask for a HE over the phone as you will get nothing, and she might not do it first time. Same extra cost on top as Me&you.

Both are pretty good for the waxing, although Acam is slightly cheaper, but less certainty on the HE.

I did go to Alina in Chingford and Jaonna D (also chingford), but the Waxing was terrible for both of them. They may have improved since, but at the time they clearly had no idea what they were doing.

I have found a few others that do waxing, but not that will do HE as well so far. Any other suggestions in the Woodford/loughton etc are would be much appreciated.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I did go to Alina in Chingford

Is she working again? Last I read was some posts last year at some point and I think there was Q if she was still running?

Offline Senior Citizen Punter

A little further up the A1 from Peterborough there is :

SCP
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Shades

Is she working again? Last I read was some posts last year at some point and I think there was Q if she was still running?
Not sure. I have not seen her in over a year, but adds and web site are still pnline

Offline Bob Suruncle

Not sure. I have not seen her in over a year, but adds and web site are still pnline

Thanks for the info regarding Alina's waxing - have tried to arrange something for a few months now and she's not been available. Looks like I have had a lucky escape! Went past her place a few weeks ago and saw her saying goodbye to a more mature gentleman. Might have been a relative but I don’t think so as the goodbye was pretty brief and business like. She was dressed in what I can only assume is her beauty therapist working clothes. On that basis I think she is still in business. Hope this helps.

Offline Bob Suruncle

Anybody tried External Link/Members Only

Yes, I have tried Nicola. She is 100% legit. The therapy room is in her house but is set up on a professional basis i.e. not a bedroom/living room etc. One word of warning is that her waxing is not for the faint hearted. From my experience she used strip wax for most of the waxing. This is fine for back, arms, legs etc. but much too brutal for your nether regions. No gloves, she does double dipping and when she did use hot wax it was much too hot resulting in some ripped skin and subsequent scabs on my nuts  :scare:

My advice? Avoid like the plague. There are too many good therapists out there with equally good prices who do the job much better. As this site is all about punting and not an offshoot of Treatwell, I'll refrain from making a recommendation however if you want someone in the Elephant and Castle area, just drop me a PM. The person I use now for waxing is 100% legit so no hanky panky on offer :(

Offline Jamie62

Thanks for full response. Avoiding

Offline Shades

Thanks for the info regarding Alina's waxing - have tried to arrange something for a few months now and she's not been available. Looks like I have had a lucky escape! Went past her place a few weeks ago and saw her saying goodbye to a more mature gentleman. Might have been a relative but I don’t think so as the goodbye was pretty brief and business like. She was dressed in what I can only assume is her beauty therapist working clothes. On that basis I think she is still in business. Hope this helps.

This add would suggest she is definitely working again. It was last updated today.

Offline pepsicolaboy

This add would suggest she is definitely working again. It was last updated today.

Thanks, add also says 'New girl in'  :unknown:

Offline Tricky59

A little further up the A1 from Peterborough there is :

SCP

I'm assuming you've tried her, is she any good at waxing though?
How much does she charge?

Offline Senior Citizen Punter

I'm assuming you've tried her, is she any good at waxing though?
How much does she charge?

Yes, I have and she gives an excellent massage. She is very professional in all respects and I would be quite happy to have her wax me but don’t because I shave regularly.

The massage prices are on the website. She used to have a list of waxing prices as well but removed it to simplify things and because there was little demand.

Drop her an email and ask is the best thing.

SCP
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline pepsicolaboy

No reply, no answer all calling.

Online D1j

Had my crack sack and cheeks done at me & you in southwoodford last week and have to say the pain wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be.

Not sure of happy ending though as I had a massage immediately after by the same girl. Ella.

I told them it was my first time waxing and im a bit worried about the pain so she was teasing my glans and gently rubbing my balls whilst waxing my crack. Was a great experience and will be going again in a month.

Face masks must be worn before entering, and price was quite fair too. Pricelist is on the website.

Offline BarryAllen1907

Yes, I have tried Nicola. She is 100% legit. The therapy room is in her house but is set up on a professional basis i.e. not a bedroom/living room etc. One word of warning is that her waxing is not for the faint hearted. From my experience she used strip wax for most of the waxing. This is fine for back, arms, legs etc. but much too brutal for your nether regions. No gloves, she does double dipping and when she did use hot wax it was much too hot resulting in some ripped skin and subsequent scabs on my nuts  :scare:

My advice? Avoid like the plague. There are too many good therapists out there with equally good prices who do the job much better. As this site is all about punting and not an offshoot of Treatwell, I'll refrain from making a recommendation however if you want someone in the Elephant and Castle area, just drop me a PM. The person I use now for waxing is 100% legit so no hanky panky on offer :(

I’ve been to Nicola’s a couple of times for waxing and had a HE on both occasions £20 extra , was quite nice too 👌🏻

Offline winkywanky

Had my crack sack and cheeks done at me & you in southwoodford last week and have to say the pain wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be.

Not sure of happy ending though as I had a massage immediately after by the same girl. Ella.

I told them it was my first time waxing and im a bit worried about the pain so she was teasing my glans and gently rubbing my balls whilst waxing my crack. Was a great experience and will be going again in a month.

Face masks must be worn before entering, and price was quite fair too. Pricelist is on the website.

That's not far from me. Very interested  :).

She was teasing your glans and stroking your balls? You mean she pulled your foreskin back? Did you get a hard-on? Was she playful with you or businesslike?

I wonder whether extras are available? I mean, from a purely pragmatic POV, you can't get up off the table and leave with an erection, surely she would have to help out with this for a small extra fee?

Offline pepsicolaboy

That's not far from me. Very interested  :).

She was teasing your glans and stroking your balls? You mean she pulled your foreskin back? Did you get a hard-on? Was she playful with you or businesslike?

I wonder whether extras are available? I mean, from a purely pragmatic POV, you can't get up off the table and leave with an erection, surely she would have to help out with this for a small extra fee?

I cant remember off top of my head, im going to say they quoted £30 for the sack and crack wax and £20? extra for HR, definitely extra though, the Mrs Sergei is all about the money there IMO.

Edit: for any newbies on here, you cant call (or text) about any sensual service with them (pretty much common sense on any new place that is a legit business) and get an answer. You can obviously ask them while in a massage or text them after once they know you have been.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 08:30:33 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline winkywanky

I cant remember off top of my head, im going to say they quoted £30 for the sack and crack wax and £20? extra for HR, definitely extra though, the Mrs Sergei is all about the money there IMO.

Edit: for any newbies on here, you cant call (or text) about any sensual service with them (pretty much common sense on any new place that is a legit business) and get an answer. You can obviously ask them while in a massage or text them after once they know you have been.

Thanks. I normally take care of my own topiary but I may let it grow out a little to justify a visit  :D.

For me personally, in that situation I would become aroused rather quickly and you can tell a lot by the response you get. Eyes meet, a wink passes between you...

Or if she just kept her head down I might say something along the lines of 'are you going to be able to help me out with that stiffness'?

Offline Ben_123

I’ve been to Nicola’s a couple of times for waxing and had a HE on both occasions £20 extra , was quite nice too 👌🏻

I thought about going but was put off by the previous "avoid like the plague" post.
Could you do a review of your visit(s)?

Offline BarryAllen1907

I could do , but it wasn’t really a punt or a massage , just went for back , sack and crack and had a raging hard on all the way through , she finished by rubbing some cream over my cock and bollocks , I asked if she could do that again and she did , then I asked if she could help out the stiffness and she did for £20

Offline Ben_123

I could do , but it wasn’t really a punt or a massage , just went for back , sack and crack and had a raging hard on all the way through , she finished by rubbing some cream over my cock and bollocks , I asked if she could do that again and she did , then I asked if she could help out the stiffness and she did for £20

Ahh yeah I see what you mean. I've had a wax before and it was totally legit no point in even asking but as a result I was left a bit frustrated. I'd like someone that would offer that bit extra.
Cheers for that  :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

Alina is definitely working again.

For those with familiarity with Acam, I'm not noob enough to ask outright but I gather it's the younger of the sisters who has the bigger rack so I'm just curious how to get her if I booked for a treatment? Feel free to PM me a name (christ, me asking for HElp rather than the other way around is a first...)

Offline Shades

me and you spa charged £30 for a happy ending last time i had a waxing. The price used to be 20.

Offline sparkus

me and you spa charged £30 for a happy ending last time i had a waxing. The price used to be 20.

It was 20 when they were Hope, though I wasn't taken by the SP (though they were open at 2am).

Offline winkywanky

Alina is definitely working again.

For those with familiarity with Acam, I'm not noob enough to ask outright but I gather it's the younger of the sisters who has the bigger rack so I'm just curious how to get her if I booked for a treatment? Feel free to PM me a name (christ, me asking for HElp rather than the other way around is a first...)

Howsabout booking a four-hander Sister Act?  :cool:

Offline stekan

T

I visited Nicola for waxing, during the booking process over the phone, was offered a massage after the treatment. On the day, the waxing was quite uncomfortable, but massage afterwards was really quite good.
 All done fully naked (me) Nicola clothed. Price was agreed previously to the meet, during the final stage, after the turn over, the inside of my thighs were getting a lot of attention, but I knew I only had the correct cash with me, if I'd had another £20 with me, I may well have asked for HR. I may well follow this up again soon.                           

Offline pepsicolaboy

It was 20 when they were Hope, though I wasn't taken by the SP (though they were open at 2am).

They have since reduced opening hours to earlier closing, Mrs Sergei used to work the girls very late.

I am not surprised prices go up here (owner all about the money), they also try and charge newbies more from intel (see other reports) raising massage from £50 to £60 if you weren't a precious punter IIRC.

Offline Nickoname1

T

I visited Nicola for waxing, during the booking process over the phone, was offered a massage after the treatment. On the day, the waxing was quite uncomfortable, but massage afterwards was really quite good.
 All done fully naked (me) Nicola clothed. Price was agreed previously to the meet, during the final stage, after the turn over, the inside of my thighs were getting a lot of attention, but I knew I only had the correct cash with me, if I'd had another £20 with me, I may well have asked for HR. I may well follow this up again soon.                         

Bumping this as I noticed Nicola seems to now be operating from a new location (Ware Vs Stevenage) in a shed.

From the advert she has a special offer on - massage and waxing for £60. Seems like some have had HE for £20 on top.

Not for me but others on here may find useful.

Nicko

Offline Wb104811

Can someone describe what Nicola looks like and how her massage is?

Offline Nickoname1

Can someone describe what Nicola looks like and how her massage is?

Try googling the phone number from the ad. Plenty of social media posts appear including face pics.

Can't speak about the massage.

Offline Djwest9584

Try googling the phone number from the ad. Plenty of social media posts appear including face pics.

Can't speak about the massage.

I have been long before I was a member on here (hence no review). She gives a good massage, I wouldn’t go back for a wax as she would double dip which isn’t very hygienic. Never got any whiff of extras though.

Offline Celtic 69

My experience with Nicola was pretty much the same as last post.
Couple of years ago before a member & when she was in Stevenage.
I would say she's in her 40's ok looking but nothing special. Think there use to be a facial picture of her on a Vivastreet advert as Beautician...waxing & nail treatments.

At the time, she was doing half price 1hr massage with any waxing treatments. It was my first time with waxing cock, balls & crack done. Thought the waxing was ok & the massage was pretty decent although just legit.

Really surprised to hear that HE was on offer as that wasn't the impression I got. At the end of the massage I asked her if she was ok to massage underneath the towel & just go a polite smile with the answer of no.

Didn't return again. Is it a case of it's on offer if you return a few times or was business getting slack for her?

I wouldn't have minded a tug from her.

Offline stekan

My experience with Nicola was pretty much the same as last post.
Couple of years ago before a member & when she was in Stevenage.
I would say she's in her 40's ok looking but nothing special. Think there use to be a facial picture of her on a Vivastreet advert as Beautician...waxing & nail treatments.

At the time, she was doing half price 1hr massage with any waxing treatments. It was my first time with waxing cock, balls & crack done. Thought the waxing was ok & the massage was pretty decent although just legit.

Really surprised to hear that HE was on offer as that wasn't the impression I got. At the end of the massage I asked her if she was ok to massage underneath the towel & just go a polite smile with the answer of no.

Didn't return again. Is it a case of it's on offer if you return a few times or was business getting slack for her?

I wouldn't have minded a tug from her.

Have recently checked out the service here, also having Waxing done in the past with Nicola. Waxing was too painful for me, but thought a Massage with HE may be on the cards, after a return visit.

Turns out it was, but not what I was expecting.
Full review in relevant section.