Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma exotique Ipswich  (Read 1145 times)

Touche

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Managed to get all my shopping done pretty early this year so after running around like a twat xmas eve, thought it would be great idea to end the spree with a new bit of fluff (for me anyway).

Called & received a text thought wtf & went along with it, two girls staying at a hotel on London rd, the second not being so attractive so be warned.

Arrived & given the room no, both sharing a room and was asked which one I wanted.  Asked about services again, put my coat back on to leave she agreed so stayed. Not a bad looking girl with a nice bod massive fanny lips but not the girl in the images (neither) Asked the monster if she'd join in for free which sent her scurrying off to wait in the bathroom

Boring disinterested service in albeit silence, nothing what I asked for on offer once ppwk done

Pretty sure her mate is using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I may have blown sixty quid but you don't have too

Offline 8a8ylon

What services did they refuse at first?

Must respect you on leaving, even thou you stayed.  Something I must learn myself.

Did you do anything as the review would be better with detail.

Touche

FK & OWO

A few pecks here & there was as far as it went though it was enjoyable slipping into that tight lil body. Can live without the above, a little more effort & the review would have been more positive
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 02:44:58 pm by Touche »

yantob27