Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facefucking in East England  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Thebull666

Hey does anyone know of a women who does facefucking In east England? Other than London

ancientmariner

Try Deep Throats Delight in Linslade. A very accommodating lady.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

Hey does anyone know of a women who does facefucking In east England? Other than London
External Link/Members Only few years ago now but deepthroat ...... not sure that's facefucking though

Offline Thebull666

Ok cheers ancientmariner, she seems to advertise it  :thumbsup:

nervous colin

Ok cheers ancientmariner, she seems to advertise it  :thumbsup:

I saw her again the other day. She really lets you face fuck her as hard as you like, and swallows your load.
I fucked her, pulled out and came on her tits, the whole time she was craning her neck foward trying to get to my load!

Offline Thebull666

I saw her again the other day. She really lets you face fuck her as hard as you like, and swallows your load.
I fucked her, pulled out and came on her tits, the whole time she was craning her neck foward trying to get to my load!
Haha sounds great. I've taken your advice and arranged a meeting tommorow night! Will let you know how I get on  :yahoo:

Offline Chorley

Try Deep Throats Delight in Linslade. A very accommodating lady.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I saw her. It was a bit "Meh" to be honest. Very mechanical and TBH she seems completely fixated on face fucking to the point I actually got bored. I know it's her USP, but it's almost like she wasn't interested in much else.  :unknown:

Offline Thebull666

I saw her. It was a bit "Meh" to be honest. Very mechanical and TBH she seems completely fixated on face fucking to the point I actually got bored. I know it's her USP, but it's almost like she wasn't interested in much else.  :unknown:
Ye as you said she advertises mostly that, which I'm after. But cheers for the comment

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I don't know if you close to Hertfordshire bit there is one a wg called spunk addict although ivr not seen her personally I've read up on her and she is utter filth and all things I read by people who have seen her confirm this once I've raised the funds and time I'm booking her
Good luck
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline trawlerman

I don't know if you close to Hertfordshire bit there is one a wg called spunk addict although ivr not seen her personally I've read up on her and she is utter filth and all things I read by people who have seen her confirm this once I've raised the funds and time I'm booking her
Good luck

Visited Deep Throat Delights a few times and can recommend her 100%. If face fucking is your thing, she'll take all you've got and more but she has a softer side if you fancy more of a GFE for a change.

hornerama