Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sizzling Karina Ipswich but travels widely  (Read 1239 times)

12 review(s) for SIZZLING KARINA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thedugout

Saw Sizzling Karina yesterday 6th March 2018, she cropped up on AW in Ipswich and i missed her once before as she is comes but is gone in days
Cracking AW photographs, stunning body, nicely written AW page with 25 mostly positive reviews strangely
Easy Comms, easyish address to find modern nice flat on Docks, door opens and oh this must be the maid, or her Mum , I will see Sizzling Karina in the bedroom no doubt !
Oh, no,  this IS Karina, those are NOT her photos, Karina is size 14 and not the 500SL  Convertible you were expecting but has suddenly become a Montego Estate
Pleasant lady early to mid 40s i guess and did her best but at least a stone + more than pictures though and i felt throughly let down as did Neil
So as often, feedback is important, but somehow hers is not bad, which makes me think most of them must be due a trip to specsavers
Shame though as Ipswich is desperately short of some new talent, good opportunities here Ladies, but PLEASE tho some truthfull pics
£80 not very well spent, will not return defo
Off to Colchester still for the best, Izza Sensual just such a lovely Girl chaps !
Both easy to find on AW or just google their names

Offline PleadInsanity

Saw Sizzling Karina yesterday 6th March 2018, she cropped up on AW in Ipswich and i missed her once before as she is comes but is gone in days
Cracking AW photographs, stunning body, nicely written AW page with 25 mostly positive reviews strangely
Easy Comms, easyish address to find modern nice flat on Docks, door opens and oh this must be the maid, or her Mum , I will see Sizzling Karina in the bedroom no doubt !
Oh, no,  this IS Karina, those are NOT her photos, Karina is size 14 and not the 500SL  Convertible you were expecting but has suddenly become a Montego Estate
Pleasant lady early to mid 40s i guess and did her best but at least a stone + more than pictures though and i felt throughly let down as did Neil
So as often, feedback is important, but somehow hers is not bad, which makes me think most of them must be due a trip to specsavers
Shame though as Ipswich is desperately short of some new talent, good opportunities here Ladies, but PLEASE tho some truthfull pics
£80 not very well spent, will not return defo
Off to Colchester still for the best, Izza Sensual just such a lovely Girl chaps !
Both easy to find on AW or just google their names

Is there an AW link? Sorry to hear it was a let down. Just out of interest was it an MMF session?

Offline masseyferguson

Neutral .... how do you make that deceiving prossie a neutral ???
Come on , discredit where discredit is due.