Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New WGs in hounslow west?  (Read 2484 times)

Offline ayay07

Near hounslow west station, clifford road i saw a typical WGs house, shared, people coming in and out but i can't seem to find the girl i saw on AW, might go for a knock :dash:

has anyone been or heard about it?

charming_red

Haven't heard of this place. Did you do a recce? You sure its definately a WG house?

Keep us informed.

k

There's a place not far from Hounslow East station which fits that description: the front door is open, people coming and going, an oriental male guides you to the appropriate room.  The likelihood of a place like that getting busted is just too high to contemplate.  There were a few ads on AW that related to that place, one of which is now shown as being in Southampton (two weeks ago: Belfast, last week: Jersey).

Best not to be too specific about the road name when mentioning places, unless it is in the public domain already.

Offline ayay07

Ill check it out again and let you guys know soon but I'm pretty sure it is.

there are a few near hounslow west such as kendra nice

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

James999

Best not to be too specific about the road name when mentioning places,

Why, if anyone want's to know a pro$$ies location all they have to do is ring them up and ask them, it's not as if they are "safe houses" where police have mr big informer hidden, they are brothels / flats where pro$$ies sell sex and openly give out the location to anyone who says they want to see them  :hi:

k

Why, if anyone want's to know a pro$$ies location all they have to do is ring them up and ask them, it's not as if they are "safe houses" where police have mr big informer hidden, they are brothels / flats where pro$$ies sell sex and openly give out the location to anyone who says they want to see them  :hi:
...and if the place happens not to be a brothel because the poster is a troll who has a grudge against the people who live there? 

...and if the place ceases to be a brothel?  It is in OUR interest that places do not get blighted by these transient activities otherwise we will attract bad publicity for potentially years after the change of use.  New people move in to xyz road in Hounslow West will need to write to Admin to say "Hey the place was a brothel, but it isn't any more, can you please pull the reference to the place"  Unnecessary extra work for Adam/mods here.

What's wrong with simply posting a phone number/email address?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:59:01 am by k »

Offline Gavlomenos69

Ill check it out again and let you guys know soon but I'm pretty sure it is.

there are a few near hounslow west such as kendra nice

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl? She's hot!

k

Has anyone seen this girl? She's hot!
There's a few punters with low post counts saying much the same thing.  Can we please distinguish between "She's hot" and "She looks hot", they have different meanings.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30318.msg424929;topicseen#msg424929

She's hiding her feedback which is not good.

Offline Markus

If anyone has seen her, report back as I am keen. She's very cute.

Offline NightKid

There's this post in another thread specifically about her which links to a negative review, so I'd stay well clear.

Online webpunter

so I'd stay well clear.
Of Hounslow full stop me thinks.  So many new profiles pop up at the same time - all looking the same.  Sergei must be having a field day.  Loads of BB'ers.  Plus Hounslow is a shit-hole

Offline HappyandLucky

There's this post in another thread specifically about her which links to a negative review, so I'd stay well clear.

Was considering a dip as on my hotlist. Will give her a miss now until confirmed as worth the investment Thanks.

Offline Turtle1

Stay the fuck away from this pile of trash. learn pls people. she hides her reviews for a reason on AW, shes not new, shes been on adultwork for 2/3 years. at least 5 different profiles. if anyone still visits this scam artist then you deserve to lose your cash. i went to see her about 1.5 years ago, was ok but not worth it. ill put up my own reviews soon, i just joined today.

Offline Teaboy

If anyone has seen her, report back as I am keen. She's very cute.

Its my first post here and apologies to have to kick off negatively but for Hounslow punts stay well clear of this one: External Link/Members Only.

Worst punt that I have had to date - filthy accomodation, horrid bedroom, ONLY OW which was rubbish anyway, no FK at all, no oral pussy action for guys and always phone going and she was more interested in that. After 1st pop - that was it - no allowed more. Should have asked for refund but literally got the hell out - telling her she was a con.

On a positive note have had more really good punts and booked for tomorrow - so may post a review then too which will be a good un!!