Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual angel  (Read 2096 times)

Offline punk

Hi all, any info on this polish bird, has any one seen her?

External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

Does she move around a bit? I seem to remember seeing her advertised in Kingston at one time. She seems to have changed her name from angelina to Sarah at some point, which may be what put me off. Check her feedback.

yorkshire123

I haven't but some more pictures on here Punk, same girl different name.
If someone asked me to describe a filthy looking girl she would fit the bill  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

thanks Fredpunter, i will check fb.

yes that what attracted me to her thanks for finding her on adultway yorkshire123

Online brandc

will you take a chance on her punk?

Offline punk

will you take a chance on her punk?

strongly think about,either a brilliant punt or down right distress.

Online brandc

let us know if you go for it and how it goes.. she surely looks very hot from the pics :)

Online akauya

Does she move around a bit? I seem to remember seeing her advertised in Kingston at one time. She seems to have changed her name from angelina to Sarah at some point, which may be what put me off. Check her feedback.

She either changed her name or the profile was passed on to avoid the warning label.

This "new" Sarah looks hot though.

If you see her Punk, please let us know if she is legit  :hi:

fredpunter

She either changed her name or the profile was passed on to avoid the warning label.

This "new" Sarah looks hot though.

If you see her Punk, please let us know if she is legit  :hi:

I suspected the profile had been passed on, which basically means all her feedback could be for someone else. I suspect you realised that already, I'm clarifying It for the benefit of any newbies which may read this.

Offline punk

Well after getting a PM from a respected punter on here, i will give her a miss.Too good to be true me thinks she is.  :hi:

fredpunter

Well after getting a PM from a respected punter on here, i will give her a miss.Too good to be true me thinks she is.  :hi:

That sounds mysterious, wonder what can't be disclosed on the open forum.

Offline punk

That sounds mysterious, wonder what can't be disclosed on the open forum.

i will not name a name, i respect the reason why, it was not posted openly, but trying to pass another wg to the punter,by this woman when he wanted to see her, ctv cameras,not camera and other stuff, i have decided to leave it at that.

Dr.Madras

I saw her few weeks ago she is the girl on pictures but she provides very light services which is not a great taste.

yorkshire123

I saw her few weeks ago she is the girl on pictures but she provides very light services which is not a great taste.

Is that you Abdul  ;)

Offline punk

Yeah right i am going to listen to your made up bollocks.

Offline punk

Is that you Abdul  ;)

That or one of his brothers,cousins or uncles.

Offline punk

there is a negative one as well, the person who sent me the info is  reliable and for me i am out, but the black current / blood on shirt? equals with what i have been told.