Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _~Amelia~_ London out-call only  (Read 1492 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Diffident unenthusiastic London out-caller £120 ph

CIM (refused) OWO, Hand Relief, penetration.

A very rare out-call opportunity saw me going back to the database and checking for those girls who only provide outcall.  Amelia has been on my list for about a year after getting some rave reviews.
Setting up was really easy and straight forward by email with a follow up by text as she was leaving.  I may have made a mistake here in not clarifying services and my expectations of the session before meeting her.  I thought that from the reviews and her profile I was on safe ground – I was wrong.

She arrives a few minutes late  :thumbsdown: and heads straight for the bathroom.  It is 15 minutes past the appointment time before she is on the bed and ready for action.  :thumbsdown:

She is a size 8 very well presented, fastidiously clean, nice all over tan, fashionable hair-cut and plenty of make-up.  But oh dear, not for me.  In my last job there was a girl in the office with painted eyebrows and a boob job that was compensating for the fact she was not very pretty; I had the same reaction to Amelia.  I know a lot of guys would go for this look but it really did not do it for me.  She has an almond shaped face and reminded me of a brunet Sweet Chantell, except that Chantelle is less elaborately made up and I think Chantelle more attractive.  Little black dress, nice lingerie and jewellery but not working it the way I like it, and did not bother to meet my dress request.  The theme continues as she undresses because the boob job is not great and she is carrying a bit of weight.  Generally, the less attracted I am the harder they will need to work and real problem was that she did not want to do the work.  :thumbsdown:

After about few minutes of oral she wants to move on.  There is no kissing.  I cannot say I recognise anything of the fantastic service descriptions I have read in her reviews and her reluctance to stick at anything for more than a few minutes and obvious frustration  :thumbsdown: eventually affect my interest.  The close is worse, she point blank refuses CIM (swallow offered as a £20 extra – I reckon it’s bollix)  :thumbsdown: and I ended up jerking over her face.  I know that works for some of you but not for me  :thumbsdown:.

With trips to the toilet I barely got 35 minutes of action.  :thumbsdown:  I must confess I may have been a bit spoilt recently but some of my regulars give much better service than this.  I should also mention this  girl is indescrete through the amount of perfume she wears - be warned.

So I have had worse.  If your gagging for it (and I was) and you want an enthusiastic ride and don’t mind if she is not particularly pretty then fine.  If you after oral only no.  If looks are important be careful.  If you want full time I would say no.  Agree services up front and be clear with her; I am pretty sure if she does not like what you are asking she will suddenly become busy and be unable to take you booking…. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 04:17:07 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry about this dissapointin punt  :thumbsdown:  your a brave man I would refuse to see her on the basis that quesadilla has seen her and gave her a glowing review

mrhappypants

To be fair, she was recommended by a board member I trust, but he said afterwards that he felt her service had dropped off and now all she wanted to offer was penetration. 

I share your reservations about Quesadilla - he was a misleading, disreputable cunt.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 04:44:07 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline claretandblue

Her first 5 reviews were glowing positives so it looks like she was a good shag and is now no longer putting 100% in....

Offline The_Don

Doesn't sound good.

At one point I did consider if she started offering in calls at a location and time that worked for me.

mrhappypants

Her first 5 reviews were glowing positives so it looks like she was a good shag and is now no longer putting 100% in....

Yep I think that is the size of it.

Seemd keen for a review - indicating effort (but less judgement) in the marketing campaign. 

Offline The_Don

Seemd keen for a review - indicating effort (but less judgement) in the marketing campaign.

She did and ask for one, on A/W?

mrhappypants

She did and ask for one, on A/W?

To be clear she did not ask for one.

I set up the appointment through adultwork.  I don't normally do this as I think the Adultwork review process is so compromised as to be meaningless.  As this was outcall I wanted some indication from her that she had diarised the appointment well ahead of time.  She had the appointment marked as scheduled straight away, then accepted after the appointment and then wrote a review of me before I had reviewed her.  There is nothing wrong with this, but in my experience it is very unusual for the WG to leave a review first as it leaves me with the option for me to post a negative AW review - not something I have ever done.  I take it to mean that she is keen to get reviews.  I'd been interested in other thoughts.

Offline claretandblue

To be clear she did not ask for one.

I set up the appointment through adultwork.  I don't normally do this as I think the Adultwork review process is so compromised as to be meaningless.  As this was outcall I wanted some indication from her that she had diarised the appointment well ahead of time.  She had the appointment marked as scheduled straight away, then accepted after the appointment and then wrote a review of me before I had reviewed her.  There is nothing wrong with this, but in my experience it is very unusual for the WG to leave a review first as it leaves me with the option for me to post a negative AW review - not something I have ever done.  I take it to mean that she is keen to get reviews.  I'd been interested in other thoughts.
Not sure I quite follow,surely you can leave a review positive,neutral or negative regardless of her reviewing you?

mcgee121

I'm not surprised about this one.  She never used to pick up her phone or respond to txts so she must have been super busy.  I'm glad I gave up based on your review.

mrhappypants

Not sure I quite follow,surely you can leave a review positive,neutral or negative regardless of her reviewing you?

In my experience it is very rare for a girl to review a meeting on AW before I do.  Most wait until I publish my review of the meet before they write theirs.  The implicit message being the punter can write a negative review if he wants to, but he is reasonably certain to get a negative review in return...

Tell me if I missing something.

Offline claretandblue

In my experience it is very rare for a girl to review a meeting on AW before I do.  Most wait until I publish my review of the meet before they write theirs.  The implicit message being the punter can write a negative review if he wants to, but he is reasonably certain to get a negative review in return...

Tell me if I missing something.
My awank feedback is under 20 as i dont book much via there either,a few have left me feedback first (lovely gent  :sarcastic:) but yes I guess more often i left it first

mrhappypants

My punting babblefish translates "gentleman" to mean "he didn't hold the back of my head while he squirted spunk in my mouth." :hi:

Offline claretandblue

My punting babblefish translates "gentleman" to mean "he didn't hold the back of my head while he squirted spunk in my mouth." :hi:
Yes that sounds like me tbh  :lol:

Offline Belgarion

Shame about the punt. She claims to have natural tits on her profile.  :thumbsdown: