Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly Hamiltons London, Hot Pink Pussy!!  (Read 663 times)

Naughtyguyuk

External Link/Members Only

I was intrigued by this Carly since a friend of mine seems to be Going back for more? Really? Wanted to find out why? Once I arrived at the property I was Glad to know that there are no Security cameras anywhere which is great for discretion. Quiet area and I did not
Attract much attention. I was Shocked when I was greeted At the door as her pics don't really do her justice and she
Looks better in person. I was Also happy to see her beautiful Natural body which is refreshing as I'm not into all that fake sh*t! She has a model look. Not overly busty, good handful. I was also expecting someone older but she looked younger than pics as well, maybe she
Just had her hair done or something. I was offered a Glass of wine, much needed after a long day. I did get a kiss, a deep horny one as well and she did Mention that she does not do DFK with everyone. Which I can understand. She very confidently unzipped my fly and began performing oral repeatedly licking and sucking my ba*ls, which was fuck*ng awesome. Just wanted it to go on and on forever! I began thrusting her throat hard and admit could not hold it in! Does she swallow!? Yea she took all my spunk down. She was up for round two as well. We tried different positions and she mentioned that doggy was her favourite. She likes mirrors and quickly grabbed a large wall standing mirror to watch my hard cock pounding her while she played with her clit. She did come hard and what a tight pussy she has. She took the condom off and started sucking me off again. Seems to love Oral. She did say that she prefers a dominant man. I will be booking again probably for longer. Didn't see much of the flat as there seems to be some refurbishment going on in the front room and kitchen. Bathroom was a bit small. Was worth 300 bucks and actually I would have happily paid 450. Cant stop thinking about that pink pussy in the mirror  :wacko:

Offline Sinz

Hmmm....not convinced

Was worth 300 bucks and actually I would have happily paid 450

:dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 06:19:17 pm by Sinz »

Offline king tarzan

Good advertisement..10/10 for effort. :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

Good advertisement..10/10 for effort. :dash: :dash:

Hope advertising is not his day job.  :wacko:

Online hendrix

Online Waterhouse