Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Olivia - London - pic seller - warning  (Read 780 times)

Offline Strikar

Hi,

After years of spotting scammers I let the little fella rule the brain and to my shame fell victim to a scammer.

External Link/Members Only

One of her feedbacks is from a guy who had positive feedback from a girl who I have hot listed for over a year and does seem very genuine as I tried to book her twice but it didn't work out.

Started Comms thinking she was a new hotty. Paid a fee for vids hoping to secure a meet like a twat and got sent random vids of different girls. She's updated her profile since with private pic descriptions that don't really match her profile so it's obvious now.

AVOID!!

Pic is from her WhatsApp profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lebon121

Hi,

After years of spotting scammers I let the little fella rule the brain and to my shame fell victim to a scammer.

External Link/Members Only

One of her feedbacks is from a guy who had positive feedback from a girl who I have hot listed for over a year and does seem very genuine as I tried to book her twice but it didn't work out.

Started Comms thinking she was a new hotty. Paid a fee for vids hoping to secure a meet like a twat and got sent random vids of different girls. She's updated her profile since with private pic descriptions that don't really match her profile so it's obvious now.

AVOID!!

Pic is from her WhatsApp profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thank you strikar. You saved me.
She was in my hot list and we started chatting since last week but she kept changing the date . I felt like there something wrong and i backed off when I saw she was changing the location almost every single day .
Well done .
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline CoolSean

I sent an email to her trying to make a booking yesterday and got this reply today saying currently busy with uni and am currently not working. Thank you for the warning.

Offline Strikar

I sent an email to her trying to make a booking yesterday and got this reply today saying currently busy with uni and am currently not working. Thank you for the warning.

I had the same shite off her and I did chat with her on the phone so she seemed genuine and sounded about the right age.

She may of done a few meets and decided selling vids and pics is enough to tide her over. Who knows but I'm not bothering with her.

Offline CoolSean

Her WhatsApp pic (dark hair) does not match those on AW (blond).