Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Broker for punting  (Read 508 times)

Offline LAZY_GENTLEMAN

I'm still fairly new to this, but my experience of this punting hobby can be described as fairly frustrating.

I spend hours on AW and here every few days not finding much to my taste, and when I do B&S is common, it's a big drain of time and effort. I would say I've had one good punt. Ever. It would be great to have some sort of service like a 'broker' who I give my requirements and emails/messages me of possible matches.

Before a smart arse comes in a says: 'yeah, it's called a pimp'. Not really. A pimp generally has their pool of girls and he/she has a vested interest to pimp those girls out. I'm looking more like a sourcing agent who will search for me, new girls, what looks interesting etc. I would definitely pay for this to save the grief. Does something like this exist?

Offline Herts_Outcaller

for a small fee of £1000 a month I will provide such a service for you. A massive pay-cut on my current wages

However, I will need all expenses paid, and as I'll be punting every day in search of the finest flange, that'll be an extra £200 a day

I'll need to know you're committed to the project, otherwise giving up my day job won't be worth it if you decide you don't require me after a week.

So I'll need a year's salary and expenses in advance

I think I've found my true calling

Offline Waterhouse

for a small fee of £1000 a month I will provide such a service for you. A massive pay-cut on my current wages

However, I will need all expenses paid, and as I'll be punting every day in search of the finest flange, that'll be an extra £200 a day

I'll need to know you're committed to the project, otherwise giving up my day job won't be worth it if you decide you don't require me after a week.

So I'll need a year's salary and expenses in advance

I think I've found my true calling

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227645.0   :lol:

Offline king tarzan

I'm still fairly new to this, but my experience of this punting hobby can be described as fairly frustrating.

I spend hours on AW and here every few days not finding much to my taste, and when I do B&S is common, it's a big drain of time and effort. I would say I've had one good punt. Ever. It would be great to have some sort of service like a 'broker' who I give my requirements and emails/messages me of possible matches.

Before a smart arse comes in a says: 'yeah, it's called a pimp'. Not really. A pimp generally has their pool of girls and he/she has a vested interest to pimp those girls out. I'm looking more like a sourcing agent who will search for me, new girls, what looks interesting etc. I would definitely pay for this to save the grief. Does something like this exist?

adultworks time and effort wise is extremely draining, sifting out the piggies and hotties... so i tend to expand to agencies now, more to my taste under 1 banner, very easy to go through within minutes..
Just have to be careful of the photoshopped element..
BUT IT IS STILL A BIG TIME GAMBLE OF HIT/MISS
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Herts_Outcaller

In all seriousness mate, It's a gamble.

UKP serves as a broker of soughts, letting you know to a certain extent which girls are good, bad, or mediocre.

But even then there's no guarantee. Your dreamgirl may be another man's nightmare. My two favourite girls are on AW, and one has zero feedback, the other has hidden feedback. Neither has a single positive review here. But if a girl has higher than say, 70% positive reviews here, chances are she's a consistent provider.

Offline NigelF

In all seriousness mate, It's a gamble.

UKP serves as a broker of soughts, letting you know to a certain extent which girls are good, bad, or mediocre.

But even then there's no guarantee. Your dreamgirl may be another man's nightmare. My two favourite girls are on AW, and one has zero feedback, the other has hidden feedback. Neither has a single positive review here. But if a girl has higher than say, 70% positive reviews here, chances are she's a consistent provider.

+1

Although UKP would be even better if you've reviewed those "favourites" of yous, especially since reviews are clearly lacking for them.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

+1

Although UKP would be even better if you've reviewed those "favourites" of yous, especially since reviews are clearly lacking for them.

Tbh they are so unreliable that they'd tick the boxes most would use for automatic negative, so instead I posted a topic stating that they were very good, but wayward

Offline NigelF

Tbh they are so unreliable that they'd tick the boxes most would use for automatic negative, so instead I posted a topic stating that they were very good, but wayward

That's probably fair enough, sometimes review threads do get bogged down in discussions about the rating. Nonetheless I do prefer reviews as they usually contain more detail and they're the first thing I and presumably most/many people searching for them will look at but as long as the discussion topic is easily found then it's not too important.

Anyway, back on topic, as Herts_Outcaller has said, UKP is basically the closest thing to a broker. Also, once you've contributed quite a lot, if you were to post a thread with your specific requirements, you'll often find that many members are very willing to help out if they can and sometimes that can be like having multiple brokers! Some people are also very helpful via PM.

However there are still plenty of well reviewed girls who're crap at comms and/or unreliable. Unfortunately it's just a fact of punting and girls can also change over time (although sometimes positively). Some punters seem to find certain agencies to provide good and reliable girls however I imagine they're very rare, pricey and it takes a while for the agency/receptionist to get to know what you like and give you good recommendations. Of course they're also limited to only the girls on their books so choices are limited and it is basically just dealing with a pimp.