Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Verity rose andrews/ maisy flowers  (Read 1102 times)

Cleancutgent

Unlucky for you - All the new JLR range are garbage, you'll be shot of it in 10K miles if it makes it that far without breaking down  :sarcastic:

You've also failed to respond to my post so here it is again :

Well thanks for this review  :sarcastic: - The problem is you've just joined UKP today at 12.03 am to deliberately tout for her, I don't know if you've been here before or lurked around for a while but this is not a good start for you MrGent IMO.

Is your avoidance to this point an acknowledgement of your intention to tout her ? You certainly are a white knight as 3 other UKP members have reported your review already.

Good luck  :sarcastic:

:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:
In considerably I mature it appears ones pop at my car ! I replied along the lines ! I said due to sexyboyhot saying about UK puntil which before this I've never heard of and I'd this numpty of a boy would of not suggested this site I would of been none the wiser thank you. 
Very choldish playground behaviour you deliver!
She has 113 rating of all that have paid a deposit I believe the few that have left this feedback could possibly be ludicrous arsoles
I would love to chat all day dear chap but I'm off on a hunt and supper.
Tally ho

Cleancutgent

In considerably I mature it appears ones pop at my car ! I replied along the lines ! I said due to sexyboyhot saying about UK puntil which before this I've never heard of and I'd this numpty of a boy would of not suggested this site I would of been none the wiser thank you. 
Very choldish playground behaviour you deliver!
She has 113 rating of all that have paid a deposit I believe the few that have left this feedback could possibly be ludicrous arsoles
I would love to chat all day dear chap but I'm off on a hunt and supper.
Tally ho
No doubt you will proceed to attack me , I have rather big fingers! I'm on my phone responding to you .
Hope this clears this up.

Cleancutgent

What a crock of shit. 

You only have to read the review once and compare it to the screenshots here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223499.0 to see that the WG in the texts and the OP here are one and the same.  Check out the spelling of 'ment'.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
I don't think I've been so insulted in all my life !
It's fair to say I clearly was not allowed to put a positive review up ! It appears it's like swearing to you.
In life just sometimes you may get it wrong.
And wow that's digracful how much you can see in the texts that that scum bag has let her down.
Do we all agree on one thing he is a arsole?
It's very clear to me that he is. Ranting on the way he does like a silly little man.  Verity sent me a picture of this man before I met her I had several conversationsmall before hand.
You can make your own mind up but he looks like a very shady character
He looks in fact like a pimp

[Removed by admin]

Cleancutgent

It's fair to say I clearly was not allowed to put a positive review up ! It appears it's like swearing to you.
And wow that's digracful how much you can see in the texts that that scum bag has let her down.
It's very clear to me that he is. Ranting on the way he does like a silly little man.  Verity sent me a picture of this man before I met her I had several conversationsmall before hand.

May I also add by the sound of it this ludicrous man has issues she mentioned to me he is shorter than her of the 4ft something remark. Perhaps why as to him being this way with he's own self issues.

Offline sensualencounter

May I also add by the sound of it this ludicrous man has issues she mentioned to me he is shorter than her of the 4ft something remark. Perhaps why as to him being this way with he's own self issues.

You’re dodgy as fuck. Either the fat scheming whore herself or a WK cunt who’s now sharing a pic of another punter. Either way, you’re a cunt of the highest order. You protest far too much and defend this skanky manipulative bitch.

Well dodgy.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You’re dodgy as fuck. Either the fat scheming whore herself or a WK cunt who’s now sharing a pic of another punter. Either way, you’re a cunt of the highest order. You protest far too much and defend this skanky manipulative bitch.

+1

Cleancutgent

Digesting language but I would expect nothing less on this site .
And you have met her ?
Clearly not!
Slanderous behaviour.
I suppose your a top male model with looks to charm any women .
Very Imature talk one breaves

Offline Waterhouse

Thought you'd gone hunting (vile activity IMO), despite your alleged advancing years.

No, we (or at least, l) do not agree he looks like an arsehole. How the hell  an you tell that from the photo you've posted?  Which by the way seems very, very strange to me --- why on earth would a WG that you've booked send you a photo of a previous punter, whether she'd seen him or not? To make you feel good about all the other fella's she seen (or scammed as per AW feedback)? I think not.

Maisy or whatever you're calling yourself these days, do you really think a 72 year old punter would have the gumption to keep replying in this fashion just to defend your so called honour? Again, l suspect not.

Normally I would say quit, desist and stop digging yourself into a deeper hole, however in this case please keep on posting. As I said, the gift that keeps on giving.  Hilarious.   :lol:

James999

I would expect nothing less on this site .

So obviously the pro$$ie herself, got caught out trying to do a fake review  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

Digesting language but I would expect nothing less on this site .
And you have met her ?
Clearly not!
Slanderous behaviour.
I suppose your a top male model with looks to charm any women .
Very Imature talk one breaves

Actually I am a male model with a massive cock and I fuck for hours. Shame you’ll never find out you skanky, cheating whore.

And your spelling and grammar is atrocious. With autocorrect, it should be a piece of piss to string a sentence together.

Anyway, good riddance to a bad smell.

Offline hillingdonpete

It's nice to see it all unraveling for this stupid bitch.

It beggars belief that she thinks people on here are to stupid to see though her bollocks.

Next we will all be bullies  :dash: :sarcastic:

She is totally deluded and lives in a parallel universe.