Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First celebrity fuck, probably last too - Katie hot latin  (Read 19390 times)

chonibashi12

Some of you here are just thick as FUCK!!! Literally, if you check her latest picture on twitter you can see she clearly  does not have that cross tattoo on her leg, the lady on adultwork is just someone with a nice ass that looks close to hers, her face is also similar to suzy cortez. Please dont be fooled by this lady. Once she was showing as available, whilst i checked suzy cortez actual instagram she was in france, so 100% fake not her.

Her latest twitter picture:

External Link/Members Only

Offline zulu-lance

Saw her earlier this afternoon.  She is indeed Suzy Cortez  :) the OP stands vindicated! She has the tattoo of the cross on the back of her lower left leg as well as below the neck, for some reason she did not allow me taking pics of the tattoo but I did of that bootilicious ass :rolleyes:, shall post review shortly.

Candyman

Everyone who has been to see "Suzy" are saying she is the real deal. None of the doubters have actually visited. I have to say I am still very tempted despite being a little dubious. At £100 for half an hour still could be worth it if it is indeed her...

tristen92

One thing's for sure; the W/G in question (be it Suzy or an imposter) has done very well out of the UKP publicity. Lost count of the number of "just got back from her" posts now

Offline Brazilian Martian

One thing's for sure; the W/G in question (be it Suzy or an imposter) has done very well out of the UKP publicity. Lost count of the number of "just got back from her" posts now

This thing is a farce I would not be surprised if admin decides to lock it as it's becoming a joke  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

This thing is a farce I would not be surprised if admin decides to lock it as it's becoming a joke  :hi:

BREAKING: Extra security have been called in to control the number of punters who have seen but not written a review on this girl....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sunil_N

Poor fellow , still can't believe this :dance:

BREAKING: Extra security have been called in to control the number of punters who have seen but not written a review on this girl....

It's beyond a joke one punter made a statement saying he's just seen her and he's not going to write a review my issue is not that it's a fake girl. I just wanted people to know she has 5 reviews and 4 of them are negatives.

Sunil_N

It's beyond a joke one punter made a statement saying he's just seen her and he's not going to write a review my issue is not that it's a fake girl. I just wanted people to know she has 5 reviews and 4 of them are negatives.

Why do ypu want people to know she has 4 negative reviews?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 05:00:38 pm by Sunil_N »

Why is that an issue to you?

It's a issue because he posted this message directed at me

65 replies?? Hahahahahahajahahha :cool: :lol:

While you were typing here I was fucking the real Suzy Cortez at The very famous building in South Ken., I will not go into detail, I really don't care if you don't believe me or Sunil who wrote this initial review.
I'm notgfoing to write a review, or maybe, I don't know, there will be always someone who would say I'm liying.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT Sunil and I FUCKED THE REAL SUZY CORTEZ, yes you Brazilian punter I fucked the best ass of Brazil!  :yahoo:

FUCKING DREAM COM TRUE!

End of the story

InstaPunt

Why would you, an impartial punter, not want people to know about her 4 negs?

Offline Clarence Boddicker

If you hover your mouse over, it's not four Negatives its 4 positives and a dispute.  I'm not gonna lie I'm wholly tempted, the pics look great regardless of the truth and the posters on here who have seen her are unanimously positive.

Offline smiths

What a strange thing for a punter on UKP to post. :rolleyes: The reason i would want punters to know is so they are fully aware the WG has so many negative reviews, its obvious to me, just like i might point out a WG with lots of positive reviews has them on here. That's what we, well some of us do on here. Weird you don't know this VERY obvious thing.

What a strange thing for a punter on UKP to post. :rolleyes: The reason i would want punters to know is so they are fully aware the WG has so many negative reviews, its obvious to me, just like i might point out a WG with lots of positive reviews has them on here. That's what we, well some of us do on here. Weird you don't know this VERY obvious thing.

Could not put it any better thank you smiths someone that sees this whole thing as rather odd. People forget it's a punters forum they are to concerned with making a prossie happy or defending their honor like knights of the round table

Why would you, an impartial punter, not want people to know about her 4 negs?

Exactly  :unknown: 

Sunil_N

What I meant is why would he want to do on this specific thread, you can go through all linked reviews of the girl and see how many positives and how many negatives and the reason for it . Why is Brazilian Martian so worked up on this thread? If you read the other positive review of same girl,he was there too with his negative comments. He somehow want to portray a negative image of that girl.

Offline Honestpunter

Could not put it any better thank you smiths someone that sees this whole thing as rather odd. People forget it's a punters forum they are to concerned with making a prossie happy or defending their honor like knights of the round table

Mate you talk/ write toooo much.

Just go and see her, you are brazilian, go and see her mate, she is Suzy Cortez, who doesn't want to fuck the current best ass in the world? Just go mate, you will see is the real one.

Mate you talk/ write toooo much.

Just go and see her, you are brazilian, go and see her mate, she is Suzy Cortez, who doesn't want to fuck the current best ass in the world? Just go mate, you will see is the real one.

I did not say she is not her my issue was with people saying she's famous I have no interest in seeing her and I can write as much as I want as it's a forum for punters to talk about prossies when I last checked.

I don't have a issue with you but that message you directed at me came across rather odd saying you may or not write a review. Different strokes for different folks and all that

What I meant is why would he want to do on this specific thread, you can go through all linked reviews of the girl and see how many positives and how many negatives and the reason for it . Why is Brazilian Martian so worked up on this thread? If you read the other positive review of same girl,he was there too with his negative comments. He somehow want to portray a negative image of that girl.

The other positve review is from a tout that always seems to have perfect punts and claims to get OWO free of charge with all his punts. Read his reviews his name is hardcorebanger others have spotted that as well

Offline Honestpunter

I did not say she is not her my issue was with people saying she's famous I have no interest in seeing her and I can write as much as I want as it's a forum for punters to talk about prossies when I last checked.

I don't have a issue with you but that message you directed at me came across rather odd saying you may or not write a review. Different strokes for different folks and all that

Oh come on mate, that wasn't directed to you, I mean not the whole message.

Mate her ass is perfect she loves sex! Just go an have the best ass of your country!!
No interest or no money? In my case I had no money, But is miss bum bum, needed to take some from my savings   :D

Seriously mate, you will enjoy her  :thumbsup:

Offline hantshagger

Are you for real?

Are you just posting lots of comments, to this thread you started, Sunil_N  because you get some kind of perverted gratification out of seeing your topic near the top of the page , for london reviews at UKP?  ;)     Time to move on methinks, the girl in question charges too much/ increased her rate too much,  simples - just give her a wide berth, and dusty phone, because of that..... and post elsewhere....

Sunil_N

I wish more and more bumbum winners take Suzy as an example.

Offline smiths

That's up to him. Reviews of WGs when they used another A/W numbered profile wont show up unless someone links them in, and many WGs change profiles a lot.

I wish more and more bumbum winners take Suzy as an example.

Typical white knight fluffy shite  :hi:

Sunil_N

Offline Honestpunter

Seriously time to finish commenting on this thread!! Hahah is gettig ridiculous!

She is the current best ass in the world, if you want to fuck it, go, that's it!

foxinthebox9

Seriously time to finish commenting on this thread!! Hahah is gettig ridiculous!

She is the current best ass in the world, if you want to fuck it, go, that's it!

Ridiculous but quite funny too now. Is it, Isn't it her rages on haha. I'm far from convinced it's her, or more importantly that she's any good if her or someone with similar looks. I may try and book a quick 30 mins later in week on the same day that I have a confirmed booking with a guaranteed hottie, just to satisfy my curiosity. I'll happily walk if not her. Maybe before then some actual factual pictorial evidence will emerge or we get some decent proper reviews of her.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Are you for real?

Are you just posting lots of comments, to this thread you started, Sunil_N  because you get some kind of perverted gratification out of seeing your topic near the top of the page , for london reviews at UKP?  ;)     Time to move on methinks, the girl in question charges too much/ increased her rate too much,  simples - just give her a wide berth, and dusty phone, because of that..... and post elsewhere....
+1  :hi:

Sunil_N

You guessed it right, I am so happy :), thanks

Offline hantshagger

as you are so happy, 

RE:

.......you get some kind of perverted gratification out of.......

for a bit of fun......

Here's the video clip, for what inspired the quote above .....

(3 mins in....)

:lol:

as you are so happy, 

RE:

for a bit of fun......

Here's the video clip, for what inspired the quote above .....

(3 mins in....)

:lol:

He got exactly what he wanted a thread that has lots of views but he also showed himself up on here for all to see.

Sunil_N

He got exactly what he wanted a thread that has lots of views but he also showed himself up on here for all to see.
Thanks again for contributing and keeping up the no 1 position  :D

Offline GMontag

Thanks again for contributing and keeping up the no 1 position  :D
I'm still confused.
Who is the celebrity?
And so how does throwing money to fuck her benefit anyone?

mrman123

Cross tattoo... anyone still a doubter?

You guys need to really get a life it's beyond a joke  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

farage444

Must admit I was quite skeptical, but here's the proof. It really is her  :dancegirl:

foxinthebox9

Think everyone agreed it was her a bit ago, but it doesn't make a difference because she is a joke to book. Screwing guys over who agreed a meeting but she then stands them up. Timewaster.

maddog6969

Guys, realizing I don't have a lot of cred on this site due to low contribution numbers, but you will see I was one who was calling total bs on this earlier.

However, I saw the cross pic too, and I took the plunge and saw her. It's her. Punt was so so, but she looks very hot. I will do a review. She's left London but will be back (supposedly) in a few weeks.

She is crazy (not in a good way) too btw.

Apologies for doubting the OP.

luisOH

Thanks chaps. The loco-ness of this chick has me giving it a miss. Shame though... dat ass  :bomb:

Guys, realizing I don't have a lot of cred on this site due to low contribution numbers, but you will see I was one who was calling total bs on this earlier.

However, I saw the cross pic too, and I took the plunge and saw her. It's her. Punt was so so, but she looks very hot. I will do a review. She's left London but will be back (supposedly) in a few weeks.

She is crazy (not in a good way) too btw.

Apologies for doubting the OP.

By you reposting on this thread you are giving the op exactly what he wants that's why he's been temporary banned for white knighting if you have a review to do post it. This whole suzy drama is getting stupid now

Offline PLeisure

By you reposting on this thread you are giving the op exactly what he wants that's why he's been temporary banned for white knighting if you have a review to do post it. This whole suzy drama is getting stupid now
Amen to that  :rolleyes:

grandfran69

Warning guys! I'm Portuguese, I was with her on Thursday, she's not Suzy Cortez, she does not speak Portuguese, she told me she's half Venezuelan and half Brazilian, her ass looks a bit like Suzy's, but the face is ugly, she wears blue contact lens.

Definitely fake pictures  :thumbsdown:

Warning guys! I'm Portuguese, I was with her on Thursday, she's not Suzy Cortez, she does not speak Portuguese, she told me she's half Venezuelan and half Brazilian, her ass looks a bit like Suzy's, but the face is ugly, she wears blue contact lens.

Lol ok Mr troll so what language did she speak to you in ? as others have confirmed that she is who she is and why open up a 5 month old thread  :unknown:

Also why not write up your own review  grandfran69  :unknown:

Offline Top Dog

Lol ok Mr troll so what language did she speak to you in ? as others have confirmed that she is who she is and why open up a 5 month old thread  :unknown:

+1

grandfran69

We talk in Spanish, she knows speak a few words in Portuguese, she looks like Suzy, tries to look like, wearing blue contact lenses, compare photos from her personal website, whit the photos copied from Suzy's instagram, she always chooses the ones that do not show the face and she mixes the real photos with the fakes.
About the review I'll do.