Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Collection - Somaya: Paddington  (Read 1372 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

This is a short summary on agency girl/girls I saw before joining this site, who I haven’t reviewed here but are still working. It is not an advert for Hot Collection, they are available from multiple agencies, just sharing information in the spirit of the site and I hope my comments help fellow punters make decisions. This information was originally published as a multiple review which many fellow punters found helpful. It was reported by another member and has been deleted. In order to abide by the rules I am posting the reviews individually.

Somaya External Link/Members Only the photographer was being particularly generous with her pictures, however, she is a pretty girl who delivers all services with aplomb and has a gentle, sexy way of dealing with
punters. Saw her in duo with a bird with an unbelievable body who was totally disengaged and mechanical.

DFK, OWO, ball licking, multi-position sex, CIM/facial

Offline webpunter

IMO having catch up set of reviews was helpful.  Especially as agency burds.  I'm not the biggest fan of agencies - HOD is my only excursion.  Main reasons for preferring indie:  shopped agency pics which all look the same / higher cost.  I can understand the logic of not having multiple AW reviews on one thread - as this might play havoc with the search system if nothing else.  However with agencies think it helps having reviews in one place.  Just sayin. 
Keep the reviews coming.  Don't think i'll be chasing the agency burds down tho.  Have yet to get to TML to have double trouble with Jyoti & Uma on the special pricing.  Joining the UKP queue is of concern after a couple of reviews & especially yours
PS the link won't work

Yeboahsleftfoot

IMO having catch up set of reviews was helpful.  Especially as agency burds.  I'm not the biggest fan of agencies - HOD is my only excursion.  Main reasons for preferring indie:  shopped agency pics which all look the same / higher cost.  I can understand the logic of not having multiple AW reviews on one thread - as this might play havoc with the search system if nothing else.  However with agencies think it helps having reviews in one place.  Just sayin. 
Keep the reviews coming.  Don't think i'll be chasing the agency burds down tho.  Have yet to get to TML to have double trouble with Jyoti & Uma on the special pricing.  Joining the UKP queue is of concern after a couple of reviews & especially yours
PS the link won't work

Thanks, if the links don't work the girls are not around at the moment....