Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubble butt/big ass recommendations top 2 or 3  (Read 2003 times)

Offline innerdesire

Hi i know there threads on big ass bug butt profiles. But i am looking for any recommendations that people have seen and would recommend that gives a good service as well. I see there are many profiles that have bubble butts but provide shit service. I have met a different woman but not found one with big rpund ass, have got the urge for a big ass woman who can also deliver a good service......any recommendations or your top 2 or 3?

Thanks
Banned reason: Using and promoting the use of UKP to get free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

What type of service are you after and have you punted any SP’s who have the type of body you are looking for ?

Offline innerdesire

When i meant service i meant, like didnt have an attiude and wasnt mechanical and could speak english and you would visit again.

The ones thatvi have seen that had this kind of ass were amber honey External Link/Members Only

And nanda brazilian

But both were a bit pricey for my liking
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 01:30:18 am by innerdesire »

Offline doyouforgetit

I think Camilly is amazing! I have really good chemistry with her, though. She is passionate if you push the right buttons.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Did you try searching the reviews for "big ass", "bubble butt", "bunda" and other indicative terms?

Offline Putin

I think Camilly is amazing! I have really good chemistry with her, though. She is passionate if you push the right buttons.

Camilly can sometimes be mechanical though.

And once you cum, that's it, the punt is over. She grabs her phone and starts messaging her next client.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 11:03:49 pm by Putin »

Offline Putin

If you don't mind a bbw, this one may fit the bill  External Link/Members Only

She's friendly but might show a little attitude if she doesn't vibe with you.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 11:29:10 pm by Putin »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

When i meant service i meant, like didnt have an attiude and wasnt mechanical and could speak english and you would visit again.

The ones thatvi have seen that had this kind of ass were amber honey External Link/Members Only

And nanda brazilian

But both were a bit pricey for my liking

What’s your price range.

Offline Jeffers77

If you don't mind a bbw, this one may fit the bill  External Link/Members Only

She's friendly but might show a little attitude if she doesn't vibe with you.

I went and wast that impressed with her ass tbh, its big, but not as dramatic as Camilly for example :) (Horses for courses of course!)

Offline Putin

I went and wast that impressed with her ass tbh, its big, but not as dramatic as Camilly for example :) (Horses for courses of course!)

I agree, I prefer Camilly's ass too, and facially I find her easier on the eye. The only downside is her big tum which I'm not a fan of.

Eva's tum is not that big and she's got bigger tits which I like.

One big plus with Camilly is she doesn't complain during the action (with me at least). Hit that big booty as fast or hard as you want and she takes it like a champ.

With Eva, if I hit her too hard, those bright green eyes will slowly turn red and the attitude will emerge.

Nonetheless OP can't go wrong with either of them.

Don't forget to throw in the feisty amazonian, Amanda-big-bumm into the mix.

Her big ass is just as tight, if not better than the former two.

The negative is the unpredictable attitude.
Catch her on a good day and she'll be the best bbw punt you ever had. On a bad day, and you would wish the punt was over even before it started.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 05:40:43 pm by Putin »

Offline doyouforgetit

Camilly can sometimes be mechanical though.

And once you cum, that's it, the punt is over. She grabs her phone and starts messaging her next client.

I guess she's variable then because she is uber passionate with me. Maybe I shouldn't recommend her then because she is inconsistent...

Offline doyouforgetit

I also caught Amanda Big Bum in one of her good moods....she was great.

Offline innerdesire

Offline innerdesire

Nearly fell for post op TS. Yumi villar on kommons! They should come with a warning. In terms of body ideally what i was after. Still on the lookout.