Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sundays in London  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Wristspinner

Next Sunday I will be returning to London Euston at about 5pm and will be free to go for a punt, as you may see from my reviews I prefer mature ladies. If anyone has some suggestions for one who might be available in the central area of London I would welcome them.

Offline Wristspinner

In addition to looking for myself and asking on here I put out a reverse bid on AW, my perimeters were over 40, £130 fee and in Central London, so far I have received 4 bids, all have been under 40 including a 21 year old, the oldest was 39 so close but in Twickenham, and one bid was £200. So I am beginning to wonder what is the point.

Offline The_Don

RB are a waste of time, IMO.  Clearly the current bidders didn't even read your requirements but bid anyway.

You maybe better off calling a head of time. With a short list  your researched.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Offline johnsheppard99

I did a RB once when I was down in london..only had 2 bids placed, one gave almost no info, the other one had her location as listed as BRIGHTON on her profile...when I messaged to confirm I was talking about someone coming to me in LONDON, she said yes she'll be in the city, so I accepted her and rejected the other.
The morning of the meet, she messaged to say she was ill so couldn't make it now, the one I rejected didnt get back to me, and I couldn't get anyone else on such short notice. Complete waste of time!

As for sundays..virtually none that ive ever contacted have been available on a sunday!

mrhappypants

RB are a waste of time, IMO.  Clearly the current bidders didn't even read your requirements but bid anyway.

You maybe better off calling a head of time. With a short list  your researched.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

+ 1. OP I think you have left it late.  This game depends on research.   For a Sunday booking I’d suggest looking a couple of weeks ahead and spotting work patterns.  I don’t know if any of the brethren are Sunday regulars.

Offline Wristspinner

Well I am not keen on having to plan so far in advance. What happened to spontaneity?

Offline GeorgeForeman

Quite a few girls in London work on Sundays. Check on AW for SP's who have switched their green light on. There will be a phone number on their profile page. Good luck!

Offline Spacecowb0y

You should be able to find a girl easily. 1 stop up (or walk) to Kings Cross eastbound on The Metrpolitan line, or 2 stops West bound gets you to Baker Street

mrhappypants

Well I am not keen on having to plan so far in advance. What happened to spontaneity?

:D tried it to my consistent frustration. In my opinion London is like a virtual Amsterdam.  You obviously can only book who is standing in the window but it helps to have done a reckie, spot likely prospects in advance and have options. 

My personal experience is that landing a successful punt in central London on a Sunday is not that easy...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 08:15:44 am by mrhappypants »