Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Thai Lady - Stafford  (Read 468 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7291556) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online ThaisAreBest

External Link/Members Only

£120 for the hour, I believe I paid £10 extra for DFK ( waste of money)

Comms Comms were easy, quick replies. time I wanted was available so booked in. She has very good English. Others said her English was Poor but she spoke great English. 

Lady Having been on my HL for awhile and having all green reviews I was looking forward to seeing her. But I was disappointed, I think it was the lady in pictures but heavily photoshopped and probably few years ago and few pounds lighter. Not as petite as I was hoping for.

Action  Some kissing, not the DFK I was hoping for, standing by the bed touching each other. Was told to lay down where she began some sort of open mouthed OWO, she’s either used to having much bigger weaponry in her mouth or IDK what. Wasn’t doing anything for me so she bagged me up began in CG, lasted about a minute before getting in Mish, then doggy but was struggling so she finished me with her hand while I thought of another Thai lady. All over in 20 minutes.

Gave me a massage which wasn’t bad but she didn’t stop talking throughout.

Round 2 was the same as first. All in all a rather boring and underwhelming meet.

Probably won’t return but giving a neutral as she was a nice enough lady who did put some effort in.