Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy thin girl Walsall  (Read 1595 times)

Offline bloodandthunder

External Link/Members Only

After being on hiatus for a good few years, i finally had the itch again a few weeks ago. After doing a brief search i came across Suzy who's been reviewed on here numerous times.
Fired off a text to her last Saturday and a reply was promptly returned and a time was arranged for a few hours later.
Location is a few minutes from jct 9 but parking could be an issue so parked a few minutes away, arrived at address and let in with the usual magic door trick.
Suzy is by no means 46 like she says but i'd guess add another 10 on top, saying that shes still got a good figure. Once in the room she explains her prices and extras and aggred £80 for the hour with cim £10 if i changed my mind.
Started off with some light kissing and within minutes was being given owo, she continued this for some time and felt real good but had to stop her as i didn't want to come yet. Asked to give her some reverse oral and she duly obliged, getting very wet in the process. Continued with a bit more owo then asked for the condom for sex and procceded to enter her in missionary, but being out of practice the inevitable happened far too quickly  :dash:
After a wipe down with some wet wipes she offered a massage to finish the time off. Overall apart from my performance a good way to get back into puntting and would consider returning as it was good vfm.
Not the best review i know, but hopefully get better in time.

Online RandomGuy99

Offline shed

Yes agree a good review. I must go and see this lady as the price is realistic.  :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

Yes agree a good review. I must go and see this lady as the price is realistic.  :hi:
You might need to be quick as she's moving soon.

Offline shed

You might need to be quick as she's moving soon.

I heard it was in the same area. Do you have an update on that  :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

I heard it was in the same area. Do you have an update on that  :hi:
No. She just told me she is moving, but wasn't sure where just yet.

Offline Punterperson1971

Seen her last Friday night and she’s still not found anywhere

Online RandomGuy99

Seen her last Friday night and she’s still not found anywhere
I think she is struggling to find somewhere decent for a reasonable amount of money. That's the state of the UK rental market.

Offline Punterperson1971

I think she is struggling to find somewhere decent for a reasonable amount of money. That's the state of the UK rental market.
Very true mate another one left Walsall last year because of the stupid rental prices for what the places were actually worth