Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mira Sexy Thai Babe - Stoke / Newcastle under Lyme  (Read 783 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6680411) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Jonesy69

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 + £20 for owo & DFK

Meet took place a few weeks ago off the A34 in Newcastle under Lyme near Stoke. Reached out over text and got a prompt reply, message back to set up time nice and easy so off I went.

Arrived on time and got the text to come up, pretty run down council estate but has good on street parking and was relatively quiet.

Usual behind the door trick but was impressed once we sat down to see she’s very close to her pictures on AW, very facially attractive, great toned body, really good boob job, I’m not much for fake tits but hers are some of the best I’ve seen.

Paperwork out the way and I start getting a feel of that fit body, bit of DFK and sucking on her tits whilst we’re on the edge of the bed, she then moves me down for the owo, started off pretty average, but she developed it to more deep throat towards the end which was great, didn’t feel rushed.

We then shifted into a few positions all of which she looks great in, mish, doggy, her on top, finally fill the bag and she gives me a little massage for the left over minutes.

Overall great experience, fit girl with good service. Age is hard to say, I’d think likely early-mid 30s but could easily pass for mid twenties.

For sure I’d see how again 👍🏼

J