Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luiza_Sexy_Girl - Birmingham - Brazilian, Gym fit hottie  (Read 4144 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5885635) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline bops909

Luiza_Sexy_Girl

External Link/Members Only

+447438059978

With a bit of searching you can find other profiles from London agencies she's worked for before going independent.

1 Hour @ £150. No extras paid. Extra for OWO. No anal or CIM or Facials.

Central Birmingham location. Plenty of on street parking nearby free after 6pm and covered car parks around.

Nicely appointed apartment. Slightly complicated set up in the building and a concierge so be sure you know where you’re going before you go in if you want to avoid drawing attention to yourself.

Luiza is very friendly and can speak pretty good English.  Older than advertised and very fit and pretty. 

Not a scrap of flab on her. In better shape than me. She must work hard and be very self-disciplined to maintain her physique.

Told me she doesn’t eat red meat and has never drunk alcohol which are a couple of habits that help, I’m sure.

Was wearing one of the outfits from one of her profiles, which was a nice touch.

Has a quite deep voice and an enlarged clit. Definitely the woman from the profile pictures, all the tattoos matched. 

I think some of the images are from her previous agency profiles, but see below for what seem to me to be up to date images.  In person I thought she was very good looking, with a fabulous smile, sexy voice, a very nice, fit arse and decent, fake, tits, long nipples and a very very fit body.

I got my booking on the second attempt and the comms were good, with confirmation she was ready and patient with me finding the right building and the right floor.

Behind the door as usual  and then there she was, smiling and welcoming with a toned and  athletic body that I could see through the leopard print body suit she was wearing. Pretty face, great hair, perfectly manicured nails, freshly showered, all the right tattoos – all good.

Quick chat, handed over the money which she counted and then a nice hot shower while she put it away and I came back in my towel... she undressed both of us   and revealed her amazingly toned body, then gave me a beautiful smile and embraced me and then we got down to business with plenty of kissing and foreplay.

Felt very natural and she was very relaxed and encouraging. Gave a sexy commentary on what she was feeling and how to please her.

She laid me down for some great OW deep throat then laid back herself for me tasting her beautiful pussy and sucking on her big clit. It swelled in a very satisfactory way, she tasted great and I was a very happy man.

She came hard on my face which was intense, wrapping her legs around my head and with all her muscles tensing up, before it all became too sensitive for her and I was pushed away.

We continued to fool around for a while and then I was invited to fuck her so she put on a fresh condom with her mouth and I got to feel what it was like to be inside her. Various positions, nothing was too much for her, she was really into it and it felt very natural, relaxed and intense.

She was happy to take it as hard as I could give it... which meant me pacing myself a lot so as not to be a disappointment. She was keen to come again and had her fingers rubbing her clit as I worked away inside her.

After it was over she cleaned me up and I had another shower, then we chatted for a while. She told me a little of her back story and her plans and she came across as fun to talk too and relaxed and chatty but, from what she said, outside the bedroom I would think she’s organised and determined.

She is in UK until late November, then back home to see family then back to UK in February.

As far as I could tell not touring, but I guess that could change if she wasn’t busy, so will certainly be back to see her again if I can.

I think these pics give a good idea of who you'll meet...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 08:44:57 am by bops909 »

Offline Billybudd

Sounds and looks great , straight onto the hot list

Offline Puntingutils

Great review bud! Was the kissing french, or is that extra? Shame she doesn't look glamed like her agency pics, but at least she posted what she looks like on a day to day.

Offline bops909

Great review bud! Was the kissing french, or is that extra? Shame she doesn't look glamed like her agency pics, but at least she posted what she looks like on a day to day.

Thanks Puntingutils!  She was glamorous enough for me - hair and make up all nicely done.

But not puffy lip fillers or that "high gloss" look some women go for.

I guess the kissing wasn't tongues down the throat (although my cock certainly was)  but it wasn't timid pecks either - felt very natural - I didn't feel there was anything missing.

:hi:

Offline Yellowskin

Thanks for the review, how tall would you say she is?

Offline bops909

About 5ft 5in I reckon, not massively tall or notably short. 

Obviously a bit taller in her heels.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 03:25:50 pm by bops909 »

Offline thebastard

Ha ha thought you said no squat monster for you!

Offline Yellowskin

Lol doesn't look too hench in the pics, added to HL still.

Offline Metzoid

Great review. Shes definitely on my HL is she comes back to birmingham

Offline thebastard

Great review. Shes definitely on my HL is she comes back to birmingham

She was last month or so btw.

Offline Metzoid

Thank you. Ill keep an eye out for when she returns!