Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colour & Beauty - Julie - FBSM - Birmingham City Centre, Bull Street  (Read 3202 times)

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only

Service: Massage HJ
Price: 60 min massage £40, HJ £20

Comms: Gave them a call and booked an appointment in 2 hours. Was the last appointment of the day.

This punt happened about 3 weeks ago
I arrived at the salon and it was empty so no walk of shame needed. It was only Julie in the Salon.

I was lead downstairs and paid at the desk for the 60 mins massage. I followed Julie to the massage room and undressed.
The massage Julie gave was decent well worth the money. A few ball tickles and cc swipes were added in but not overly sensual.
After about 40 mins I was asked to turn over and if I wanted a HJ. I asked if she did B2B but she said not today and she will make the HJ worth it for me and that she is very good. I had no expectations that her HJ would be good but I was about to be blown away. By far the best Handjob I have ever received from a Thai/Chinese massage shop. It was very sensual she teased my balls and played with the head of my penis teasing me. She chuckled as my hips thrust upwards knowing she was teasing the fuck out of me  :dash: :lol: she eventually made me cum on her terms and when she wanted, it was perfect! These kinds of edging handjobs I have only experienced from the likes of Vicky Toria and Lola Bell so this was a very pleasant surprise!

Last 5 mins of the massage where a head massage with her asking questions like "Was my HJ worth it?" she seemed proud.

These massage shops are very hit or miss but I would 100% go again if I could see Julie.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 03:58:02 pm by 2ne1 »

Offline Littlefoot

Good report 2ne1  :thumbsup:

Usually tend to enjoy myself here.  :hi:

Offline 2ne1

Good report 2ne1  :thumbsup:

Usually tend to enjoy myself here.  :hi:

Your review is what inspired me to try this place again! Its a little too far for me to make regular visits but i will 100% return soon.

Offline redliner69

Might be an obvious question, but how likely is it that the general customers in this shop are aware of the goings on down stairs?

I’ve read some “walk of shame” comments. Is it that obvious?
Do the passing public have a knowing look as you enter or leave?

Must admit, the idea of walking past several regular nail customers intrigues me.

Offline Littlefoot

Your review is what inspired me to try this place again! Its a little too far for me to make regular visits but i will 100% return soon.

:drinks:

Offline 2ne1

Might be an obvious question, but how likely is it that the general customers in this shop are aware of the goings on down stairs?

I’ve read some “walk of shame” comments. Is it that obvious?
Do the passing public have a knowing look as you enter or leave?

Must admit, the idea of walking past several regular nail customers intrigues me.

I used "walk of shame" as just a joke but I'm sure some people do feel like that.

Honestly, its Birmingham city centre and no one pays attention to where your waking or what your doing. For all they know you could be booking a nail appointment for the GF. its not obvious that the shop also does massages to be honest, its not very shady looking from the outside.

With the added layer of most people wearing masks now you can be pretty incognito if you wanted to.

Now if people knowing what you just went into there for is your thing I don't think this is the best place. At worst the regulars or other punters in the pub opposite are having a laugh with a pint knowing why you entered the shop.