Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Spa Centre - Bilston - FBSM  (Read 2574 times)

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only
Service: Massage & HE
Price: £40 1hr Massage + £20 HE

Decided to go for a FBSM punt. As my first one back after COVID. I have heard mixed reviews about this place on here but decided to give it a go because it is really easy for me to get there.

Prebooked about 1hr before via text and the comms were fine. They don’t do walk ins so make sure to book!

Location is not that discreet. you must buzz to get into the shop and then wait to get let in. I don’t really give a fuck if people see me walking in there but for you shy people it may be a problem.

Once inside i pay at the reception desk and I am asked to take my shoes off. I am led into a room by a cute bubbly girl around late 30's. She tells me to undress and slaps my ass on her way out. After about 5 mins she comes back to check if I’m naked yet ( I am) she giggles and gives me another cheeky slap on the ass. I lie on the massage table but to my disappointment another lady enters. She is a bit older, less chatty and uglier  :diablo:
I asked if the other lady could do the massage but apparently she is with another customer.

Anyway, the massage starts and it was decent. 0 reach unders and cc swipes so so it got boring towards the end. with about 15 mins left she turns me over and asks if i want extra. Not sure if B2B was on offer but I didn’t want it anyway. I give her £20 and she starts with the hand job.

It was a decent hand job nothing special nothing amazing, but she did struggle to get me off. (the balls could have used more attention) after finishing i was given a wipe down and offered a shower. I accepted the shower, but she did not know how to turn it on and neither did I. She had to call the other lady in who showed her how it works and gave my balls a little play on the way out. I assume the lady I got was new to the place and FBSM in general.

Going to give this a positive as i enjoyed the experience and got everything I came for. In the future I 100% want to see the other lady as it sounds like it could be a fun experience with how flirty and teasing she was.