Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ Queen X - Wolverhampton  (Read 1344 times)

2 review(s) for BJ Queen x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only

Service: OWO, BJ, Titfuck, CIM
Cost: £40 15mins

Comms were fine texted what I was interested in and was given price and postcode. As i got to the post code on Albion street i was given the flat number.

After this is where things go downhill. With someone with the name BJ Queen X i was hoping to receive at least a decent blowjob. She is old I would say around 60's so I didnt pick her for looks. Just a good Blow & Go. We agreed on 15 mins Blowjob with CIM and i handed over the cash. The blowjob job was terrible. She barley took it in her mouth,she kinda just sucked the tip without trying much. After about 5 mins I let out a moan cause she finally did something that felt good but then she started to move away because she thought I was going to cum.
She continued the blowjob but could probably tell i was disinterested and asked if I wanted to titty fuck her. Now she does have huge boobs so i thought fuck it why not.  The titty fuck was fine, have never fucked such big tits before and she held them together nice and tight for me. Ended up cumming while fucking her tits.

Was tempted to give a neutral because the Tit fuck was decent, but going off what i asked and payed for the service was subpar. i MIGHT see her again if I ever fancy a good tit fuck but I would rather see another WG who actually honours what they are offering. 

Offline Beamer

Any visible safety issues on the walk from the station? It has been reported before regarding some issues with Sergio and others lurking around.

Offline MrDeviousD

Any visible safety issues on the walk from the station? It has been reported before regarding some issues with Sergio and others lurking around.

Iv been and seen many girls based on that street on regular basis , day time and evenings and never had any problems with safety  :thumbsup: .
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline 2ne1

Nothing I noticed. its a very short walk from the station it does not feel shady or unsafe at all.

Been there at Night and in the Day. They are all new build flats on Albion Street so it looks very modern and "safe"

Obviously everyone has different experiences but I have had no issues.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 12:25:12 pm by 2ne1 »

Offline just_me

Pretty sure she had old profile External Link/Members Only Jillybustymilfuk ..... did a review a while back! Terrible punt