Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Angie Star  (Read 1086 times)

1 review(s) for Miss Angie Star (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

nwbrfc

External Link/Members Only

Went to see her despite a lack of feedback.

Well she is certainly the girl in the photos. Just as attractive but just not as smiley in real life.  It was at 6pm, so she may have already had a long day - the person answering the phone said A levels were no longer available that day, so that suggests she'd been plundered to the end of her tolerance - which would explain a lack of a smile on anyone's face.

So, she's a lovely girl, great figure, but not the full on GFE you normally get here - such as Paris Damour or Julia Divine (when she was here).  The language barrier is always there of course with these girls. There was no kissing worthy of note and any that did occur you had to go looking for.  I was offered a massage at the very beginning, which took me aback because the other girls just launched into snogging. That said I accepted it in the hope that it would develop into a more sensual session. However, it was the usual light finger rubbing of the upper back. She kept adding more and more baby lotion and would've done the whole bottle if I hadn't taken charge. Reverse O was nice - clean and very receptive. OWO was gentle and somewhat mechanical. Sex was enjoyable in a number of positions, with no complaints and at least some life on her side of things.

Overall it was enjoyable - I've certainly had worse, but then I've also had much better. I would say try her, you might get her earlier in the day and more open?

2 other things to note:
she said she'd only been in the country for 2 weeks - when I know she's been on AW for months. I've noticed a number of the EE girls saying the same sort of thing when I know it's not true. I wonder why they do this?
there was another girl "on duty" in the flat and I heard her take her punter into another room next door. Which meant with the thin walls we could hear the laughter and "other noises".  Very distracting and yet stimulating - can we make more noise than them? :-)