Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not hungry for Hungarians!  (Read 1203 times)

1 review(s) for SEXY MAYA 4U (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

starman

Visited a young Hungarian lady earlier today.  She was part of a group staying in Allesley, Coventry.

External Link/Members Only

Whilst she was quite pretty, she didn't excite me in the way her photo did.  I booked an hour with her, but her almost total lack of English made communication virtually impossible, and after a quick BJ to warm up, I filled the condom in doggy position and left after 20-25 minutes. 
To make things even more awkward, when I arrived at the hotel, one of the other girls was waiting with her, but spoke no better English. She took my £60 and scuttled off.  Between the OWO BJ and sex I asked for a condom (she called it a coaton), but she didn't have one, so phoned her friend in the next room who brought one in!

I guess under some circumstances I would have felt really miffed, but for £60 I'm not going to moan too much.  The annoying thing is that I've just looked back at her profile and noticed that since this morning she has reduced her rate to £50 an hour.  Perhaps she is feeling guilty after my visit!

Oh well.  Not the worst punt in history, but we live and learn!

Offline Steve2

Offline Genetunney

Saw this 'profile' in July in Birmingham. Worst punt ever. Not the same woman. No OWO. Please gents don't waste your money.