Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keelee22  (Read 3588 times)

3 review(s) for Keelee22 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

MartynFSE

External Link/Members Only

I wanted to kick off 2014 with a punt with Farah Delaney but I wasn’t able to get hold of her. So I arranged a 1 hour GFE punt with Keelee22.

The good – Fantastic slim body, leggy and pretty. Smelt great. Chatty and friendly. Good owo and covered sex in several position and shot my load in the condom. Nice massage and then onto round 2 with 69, she has a lovely pussy, one of the best I’ve ever tasted. Finished off by wanking over her tits. CIM isn’t on her likes so no surprises there.

The bad – No DFK but just very light closed mouth kissing!! She is very chatty and you have to move her along, so the chatting may be a time wasting tactic.

I really don’t understand how it can be a GFE without DFK. For me DFK is essential. So that’s the reason why I’m scoring this neutral. A real shame as she’s a really great looking girl with an awesome body. If you’re going to punt her then agree DFK before you hand over your cash.

Going forward my new punting policy is if DFK is down on the likes at discretion then I’m not going to waste my hard earned.

Blitzed

I totally agree she is a great looking girl who gives great oral and loves to receive oral. To me the penetration was a bit lame with not much effort on her part. Regarding the chatty bit --- she could be an mp as she talks so much.  Probably is a time wasting exercise on her part. I arranged to see her again after mentioning the lack of fk after she promised to do it on the next visit ,also asked for specific dress to be worn. Neither were offered when I go to see her .in my humble opinion she is another one of the many prossies who think the punter is a second class citizen , I would not pay for steak and end up with foggot sand peas so why pay for a service that is not on offer.
Also she gets abusive when criticised
Happy punting guys 

brummierob

Have to agree with much of the previous comnents...she is a good looking girl but she puts the minimum effort into her services...MartynFSE , you must have caught her on a good day because when i saw her i got the impression OWO was a total non starter , likewise a GFE experience...the talking is a total time wasting excersise...saying all that if you get her on a good time i'm sure you'll enjoy it because she is good looking with a great body...but i think Keelee's good days are few & far between

Timo

If you don't book her it will hit her were it hurts, in her pocket.
She'll then do one of 3 things;
(1) Change her attitude and start providing the services she advertises and is paid for.
(2) Get and do another job that she likes and wants to do.
(3) Not change her rip off ways but instead come on here to say we're liars, nasty, stalkers, blah blah blah.

brummierob

Agree Timo....Keelee was a 1 time only punt...had plenty of those !!!

MartynFSE

I should have held out for Farah Delaney. Expensive lesson learned!!

Blitzed

I've tried Farrah. Wow. Hot hot hot

Blitzed

Me to keelee
Babe you are getting some Shit feedback on uk punting . I think you should defend your self on there or you will loose future bookings .
Kelee to me
Do not text my phone, i couldnt care less what a bitter client has to say, as all the reviews on my profile are good and i cant say ive had a client complain to ME about my service. I have regulars and get bookings so im not really fussed. Goodbye
And another;-
I saw it last year so i dont know why your telling me for, im not fussed as i know i provide a good service. I cant please everyone. Who cares

James999

Me to keelee
Babe you are getting some Shit feedback on uk punting . I think you should defend your self on there or you will loose future bookings .
Kelee to me
Do not text my phone, i couldnt care less what a bitter client has to say, as all the reviews on my profile are good and i cant say ive had a client complain to ME about my service. I have regulars and get bookings so im not really fussed. Goodbye
And another;-
I saw it last year so i dont know why your telling me for, im not fussed as i know i provide a good service. I cant please everyone. Who cares

You have to admire her "couldn't give  fuck attitude" just goes to show how desperate for bookings the ones who come on here to argue must be  :wacko:

If a pro$$ie has enough regulars and income she won't give a fuck about you or the feedback, she clearly sees you as a mug and treated you as such, you returned  :wacko:

keelee22

Me to keelee
Kelee to me
And another;-

hold on.... you left out the rest of your texts though.... "can i see you again please xxx".. and then the "go on babe it will be fun one xx"
your a bitter weirdo hence why i stated Do not text my phone. You have left me positive feedback for all THREE TIMES you have visited me,
then you turned bitter because i wouldn't see you again and started harassing me and now you want to write rubbish on here but you look stupid and bitter :lol:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:38:38 pm by keelee22 »

Offline PUUNTER28

Hey keelee , do you work sundays preferably afternoons

thanks

Roland D Hay

Me to keelee
Kelee to me
And another;-

I have to say that I do find your response a bit strange. Why would you care whether WG's come on here to defend themselves? Of course your whole post is contradictory because you appear to then start and rubbish the girl who you felt so strongly should defend herself because you didn't get the response you wanted. I personally don't understand any punter who feels the need to tip off WG's that they are getting bad feedback on here and it is clear to me that you have another agenda.

If she's a really attractive girl who provides a shit service there will always be enough fluffy punters who will be graced just to be in her presence and she will be blind to the shit service being provided due to the amount of fluffy twats blowing smoke up her arse. Perhaps you were one of those before she stopped seeing you?  :unknown: