Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wales  (Read 1109 times)

lcrowley

is it only me or is all the new talent going to Wales ?  What the fuck is that all about - I thought they had enough sheep to go around ?

Offline Trex

Wales is cheaper to rent than London i guess.

Offline nigel4498

What makes me laugh is that Wales is always mentioned in natural disasters.
"An iceberg the size of Wales broke from the ice shelf"
"Bush fire in Australia, area devasted is the size of Wales"
" Floods in Asia covering an area the size of Wales"

Offline PepeMAGA

can you name some of these migraters? I'm possibly moving to Wales soon (probably for different reasons to the WGs before you ask) :)

vw

Wales is cheaper to rent than London i guess.

And nicer, by a long way !

Offline extraa

Care to name any? I've punted twice in 2 years due to lack of it here. Maybe I'm just too fussy but Wales is proper bleak in my eyes. Maybe looking in the wrong places.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

vw

You have to pay to get in though   :hi:

Since when did £6.70 become life changing ?

Offline WelshMichael

is it only me or is all the new talent going to Wales ?  What the fuck is that all about - I thought they had enough sheep to go around ?

Please identify this new talent - it's not obvious this side of the bridge!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Since when did £6.70 become life changing ?

It isn't, just can't think of another country with a 'cover charge', pay to get in and free to leave.    :sarcastic:

vw

It isn't, just can't think of another country with a 'cover charge', pay to get in and free to leave.    :sarcastic:

More than one way in to wales, in fact 1000's.  Ironic coming from a punter that pays a 25% cover charge to pimps for his punts. 

Offline hungrypunt

Dont bother with North Wales, its a punting desert

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
More than one way in to wales, in fact 1000's.  Ironic coming from a punter that pays a 25% cover charge to pimps for his punts.

Was never meant to be serious, just trying to add a bit of humour but never mind.

I've been to Wales many times by various routes.

My last punt was booked indi and same price as with an agency, I pay the fee asked, what the prossie does with it or who she pays out of it doesn't concern me.

Anyway no wish to get into an argument over what was intended as a joke.     :hi: