Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cash - discrete ways of obtaining plentiful supplies?  (Read 7617 times)

Offline hullad

My work such as I do these days involves a lot off cash in hand, Euro's as well so I am freqeuntly down the bank, travel agent swapping money. I always have had a fair amount of cash around to use without any paper evidence.

I do all the accounts at home and she has access but never looks as she as no reason. My problem will start when I decide to stop my work in Europe and fully retire, its getting difficult now as she has now retired early and is around all the time.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 10:12:22 pm by hullad »

Offline MrMatrix

My work such as I do these days involves a lot off cash in hand, Euro's as well so I am freqeuntly down the bank, travel agent swapping money. I always have had a fair amount of cash around to use without any paper evidence.

I do all the accounts at home and she has access but never looks as she as no reason. My problem will start when I decide to stop my work in Europe and fully retire, its getting difficult now as she has now retired early and is around all the time.
You need to build a nest egg of cash then. Also a hobby that gets you out the house regularly. Start laying the foundations now and you should be OK as I have found. :hi:

Offline timmy1

Monese.com

provided you've got a android or iphone you can open an account in minutes

full bank account on your phone, no statements, letters etc so she will never know

only thing to watch out for is they send you a debit card out, so set up camp at the letterbox

ask your work to pump some of your salary through it to cover your "expenses" or just transfer it from your main account and make some shit up

:hi:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:16:19 pm by timmy1 »