Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy @ 60  (Read 5783 times)

James999

This FR External Link/Members Only is for a woman with a profile age of 61  :scare:

Oddly enough her tits in one image look pretty good for her age (Not sure why she has her nipple blurred?) External Link/Members Only

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I was going to snatch the link for a friend of mine who likes the more mature lady, but as she generally offers BB and is "not at all difficult about" condoms, I don't think I will :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

This FR External Link/Members Only is for a woman with a profile age of 61  :scare:

Oddly enough her tits in one image look pretty good for her age (Not sure why she has her nipple blurred?) External Link/Members Only

Wayang once accused us of wanking over FR's.

You couldn't be, could you, James?   :D

James999

Perhaps she could tempt you back to punting Nik  :cool:

Mystique46m

Perhaps she could tempt you back to punting Nik  :cool:

BLATANT TOUTING lol

James999

Well contact her, tell her you are James999 and see if you can blag a freebie  :hi:

Mystique46m

bigone

Offline billyjo

Fit for a granny but the bareback turns her into an avoid at all costs. 

I was about to book this Romanian chick a few days ago:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was only in Birmingham for a couple of days but when I checked her profile again it said she loves bareback for £40, lucky escape for me.  Fit chick but wouldn't go near her now, way too risky.

James999

Fit for a granny but the bareback turns her into an avoid at all costs. 

I was about to book this Romanian chick a few days ago:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was only in Birmingham for a couple of days but when I checked her profile again it said she loves bareback for £40, lucky escape for me.  Fit chick but wouldn't go near her now, way too risky.

Probably a Fake profile / Gallery scam  :hi:

Offline billyjo

Probably a Fake profile / Gallery scam  :hi:

Maybe you are correct and I got scammed for £1 on the private gallery.  I have met many working girls in the past whose profiles have disappeared after a couple of days and have had zero feedback, also others who have only been in the area for a few days, all ended up quality punts so far.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I wish I could get down to Kent.

Dellorto

I wish I could get down to Kent.

Don't bother. They call it the Gateway to England but it's more like the arsehole. I know, I live there.Lol.

Rochdull lad

Offline spz1234

Seen quite a few profiles lately that I nearly added to my hotlist only to stop when seeing bareback on their likes list.

Rochdull lad

Seen quite a few profiles lately that I nearly added to my hotlist only to stop when seeing bareback on their likes list.

Must confess I'd only looked at the photos; now I read that, I'll put my over-60s railcard away!

Louise 100% British

Don't bother. They call it the Gateway to England but it's more like the arsehole. I know, I live there.Lol.

Is it really that bad in Kent?
My parents live there, and they are desperate for me to live down there.
However doubt I will get much work down there, Hence my umming and erring about it.

Offline finn5555

Kent has few decent WGs last decent punt I had was from Gumtree of all places  :rolleyes:

Louise 100% British

Kent has few decent WGs last decent punt I had was from Gumtree of all places  :rolleyes:

And the biggest town is??

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
And the biggest town is??

Bromley, Ashford, Dover, Chatham/Rochester...

Some areas of Kent are shitholes, but others are beautiful.

Louise 100% British

Bromley, Ashford, Dover, Chatham/Rochester...

Some areas of Kent are shitholes, but others are beautiful.

My parents live in ramsgate, well in a little village.
Free childcare if I was to move down there.
Mind you or would be harder to work close to then as I would be invaded on a daily basis no doubt!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
My parents live in ramsgate, well in a little village.
Free childcare if I was to move down there.
Mind you or would be harder to work close to then as I would be invaded on a daily basis no doubt!

Oh I'm jealous....can I move there instead?  :D

Offline buckrabbit

Visited her in June this year nice lady declined sex but had an excellent blow job, a good natter afterwards then an even better blow job, she loves her tits being chewed, As the old saying goes dont knock it till you ve tried it!

Offline dogL1d

Pics in her profile are about 10yrs old , just received pics off paulines Facebook, hope her body has aged better than her face ,65 more like 70s.  :scare:
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude, abusive and making threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Gatchaman

Pics in her profile are about 10yrs old , just received pics off paulines Facebook, hope her body has aged better than her face ,65 more like 70s.  :scare:

Nearly as old as this thread  :rolleyes: