Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minxy_2017, Loddon, Norwich  (Read 775 times)

Offline mandy18

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just spotted this, offering unlimited meets for 30 years, only £250,000. Hmm shall I take her up on this.

Offline HisLordship

I wonder if she’ll still be offering her bareback services after all that time...  :scare:

Offline socks

Just spotted this, offering unlimited meets for 30 years, only £250,000. Hmm shall I take her up on this.
Never never ever pay up front for this sort of set up. Sex contracts aren't enforceable so even if you weren't bothered about the world knowing you'd made the arrangement, you'd have zero chance of getting the shags or your cash back if the prossie decide to renege on the agreement

Offline fatboy

30 years, 250 grand ? Likely to not get sex after a few years/months ? Sounds like marriage to me  :sarcastic:

Offline django0700

I wonder if she’ll still be offering her bareback services after all that time...  :scare:

She already offers it for £50 extra: copy pasted below

A. No it’s not!!
Bareback is £50 extra
And yes I get monthly check ups so Boys and Girls I am very clean

Offline django0700

She must either be delusional or intoxicated from all the sperm she has consumed through the various orifices of her body... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: