Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x~Tinky~x Harwich  (Read 2633 times)

Offline rufus59

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:43:13 am by rufus59 »

Offline norfolk tiger

No idea wether she is still active but when she was she openly offered bareback.

Offline Feeling Hopefull

As far as I am aware she no longer works, not been active in months and months, nothing local in the area either  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:26:36 am by Feeling Hopefull »

Alfie Solomans

Its a shame Tinky is a barebacker as i think her body looks amazing.  She is localish to me but i cant go there.  Great Shame.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Long time barebacker!
Erotic content provider only now, apparently.
Maybe it's caught up with her!

In any case, no loss! Move on....

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I saw her many years ago.  The bareback service didn't really register with me when I booked her.

It was awful and a complete waste of money.

From memory, I booked her for two hours thinking I was going to get the full works, OWO, CIM, anal, etc.

Instead, she talked at me for the first hour telling me how she could not control her temper and had attacked a punter once.  I can't remember what he had done but I remember thinking it was trivial and I just wanted out of there.

I'm glad she isn't working any more.

Offline biscuitat

Saw her over a year back in Harwich. Similarly to Sirspanks encounter with her she stalled for the first 30 minutes just talking gibberish with us both sitting fully clothes on the edge of the bed. When we did finally get down to it she just seemed distant & dissinterested & in the end I just settled for a hand-job. She did surprise me by hinting that bareback was on offer which I declined. I put her down as a bit of an unpredictable nut-job so I didn't press her to get on with proceedings and was kinda relieved to have got out of there in one piece really vowing never to return. Big shame really as she isn't a bad looker & has a fit body so has the potential to be an excellent fuck if she were capable of just cleaning up her act

Offline buckrabbit

An ex Ipswich street walker I believe, think she works around Norwich these days.

Offline steveng1982

How did the offer of or hint at bareback suprise you ?She openly advertised it.

Offline Bogof60

must say she looks as FAF from her AW pictures.
But the BB always put me off.
There also was a review on here from a long.gone member that said she operated from a Caravan that spelled the death knell for.me.
Shame.
Never went.there.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline biscuitat

Her AW profile states that she's still operating out of Harwich however she has not logged on since Jan 18. Unbelievably she has a rating of 947 with just 10 disputes which judging by my experience with her makes no sense. Perhaps one of her many past positive feedbackers  can comment on this thread & prove me wrong?

Offline Londonpunter76

Her AW profile states that she's still operating out of Harwich however she has not logged on since Jan 18. Unbelievably she has a rating of 947 with just 10 disputes which judging by my experience with her makes no sense. Perhaps one of her many past positive feedbackers  can comment on this thread & prove me wrong?

I saw her once whilst on my own in the area a while ago. I concur with feedback above - it was a pretty bad punt. In the end she started threatening me that if i dont leave positive feedback she would do this and that... even not leaving any feedback would also trigger her psychotic response. Thus a nuetral/neg feedback turned into positive. I suspect a lot of people are in that category. Well, there is also lots of fake feedback by 3-4 accounts who leave raving reviews every month... i thought it would be pretty obvious reading between the lines

Offline biscuitat

And still not a single word in her defence from any of her 900 plus past +ve feedbackers on AW. Mmmmm very odd that or just maybe none of them actually exist and tinky has infact taken the art of creating fake feedback to new & impressive heights

Oliveranna

I saw her a year and a bit ago at her home in harwich. I saw her early evening, she has a young child so tinky was worried about noise and disturbing her downstairs neighbours with too many visitors ringing the door bell. As a result, she gave me detailed instructions to approach her door and await her iPhone torch flashing so she could let me in.

Once finally in, her flat was spotless - and I mean OCD level of cleanliness with nothing out of place.

Although she appeared a bit highly strung at first (personality, not substances I think), she settled down and I had an enjoyable punt. Stripped me off, OWO, took the lead and onto the main event. She was happy to do BB if you wanted (I didn't as this was the first time we'd met). She said she gets tested everyone 2 weeks and took her health seriously.

She's got a fit body, and once she'd chilled a bit after the first 5/10 minutes, although a bit quirky but in a nice way, I had a good time.

I think it helped bringing some wine along because although she didn't want any, as I was chilling out that made more comfortable.

I think she must have retired because she was prolific on AW (and I think a fair number of the reviews were genuine). I think the punting experience would have improved after several meets as she got to know you.

I would have returned but unfortunately harwich really is just so out of the way....and there's others out there.

This is probably academic now anyway as I guess she's not coming back, but I thought I'd share my experiences in line with the purposes of this site.

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

She was happy to do BB if you wanted (I didn't as this was the first time we'd met). She said she gets tested everyone 2 weeks and took her health seriously.

I find that scary.......

Oliveranna

Why is that remotely scary? A sensible precaution I'd say.
You do know that you can catch a lot of bad things with FK, receiving and giving OWO, which are often overlooked?

Offline booblover1991

Looks like she may be back, might not be her but the similarities in her build and her profile are uncanny:

External Link/Members Only

Offline RYLAND3

I don't think it is her as Tinky had a tattoo above her right thigh.

I am trying to get an appointment with her to TOFTT. Will use a condom though

If i do i will do a review.

Offline Feeling Hopefull

I thought exactly the same but as Ryland says, Tinky had a tattoo, I wouldn't mind betting she works from the same flat

Offline somethingrandom

Any update on this, just out of curiosity...

Offline james1234ss

Any update on this, just out of curiosity...

I've been looking to book her aswell. I got a response from her yesterday, but nothing today so far.