Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT punt - Lola 1992 Bishops Stortford  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Nosser2

I have a meeting arranged with Lola External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for Thursday evening.

I've read all the comments about her on this site, and nobody has yet written a review. At time of writing, she has 8 positive reviews on AW, and the reviewers generally have plenty of positive feedback themselves.

So far, the comms with her have been okay. I initially emailed her a few days ago through AW, and got a response within a matter of minutes to say she would be free. I then made a booking request, and am still waiting for her to confirm it. I rang her yesterday and spoke to her on the phone. She said she has had computer problems, hence not confirming the booking. Bit strange, as she keeps popping up as available and I'm sure that occasionally she is shown as not available too - inferring some degree of computer access on her part.

My problems are that pickings appear very slim in that area, and it's my one chance of the month for a punt. Also, the blood has gone from my brain when looking at her pictures! I've made mistakes in similar circumstances so many times before and the excitement of this hobby for me seems as much in the anticipation as in actually meeting someone. I know there is every chance I'll be disappointed and that this will not be all it seems, so I guess I'm using this site as a sounding board to see if anyone else can help me see straight.

As I said, the reviews of her look fairly genuine on AW, but strange there are none on here. She also doesn't list that much in her likes list (thankfully at least OWO), so I'm wondering how the overall experience will be.

Any comments welcome!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Students Notebook

I have a meeting arranged with Lola External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for Thursday evening.

I've read all the comments about her on this site, and nobody has yet written a review. At time of writing, she has 8 positive reviews on AW, and the reviewers generally have plenty of positive feedback themselves.

So far, the comms with her have been okay. I initially emailed her a few days ago through AW, and got a response within a matter of minutes to say she would be free. I then made a booking request, and am still waiting for her to confirm it. I rang her yesterday and spoke to her on the phone. She said she has had computer problems, hence not confirming the booking. Bit strange, as she keeps popping up as available and I'm sure that occasionally she is shown as not available too - inferring some degree of computer access on her part.

My problems are that pickings appear very slim in that area, and it's my one chance of the month for a punt. Also, the blood has gone from my brain when looking at her pictures! I've made mistakes in similar circumstances so many times before and the excitement of this hobby for me seems as much in the anticipation as in actually meeting someone. I know there is every chance I'll be disappointed and that this will not be all it seems, so I guess I'm using this site as a sounding board to see if anyone else can help me see straight.

As I said, the reviews of her look fairly genuine on AW, but strange there are none on here. She also doesn't list that much in her likes list (thankfully at least OWO), so I'm wondering how the overall experience will be.

Any comments welcome!

Hidden Image/Members Only

I know nothing about her but it may help you a little to know that her most recent AW feedback is from  Wayne197979 ( he of the 9 inch todger ) and he is a genuine

and credible punter.

The other punter who is also both credible and surely genuine is Seamed Stockings with 333 kills to his name.

So based on what they say, she is OK.

The only downside appears to be that Seamed Stockings says she is called VERA !!!

But perhaps she kicked him in the balls so hard that he became confused.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

S.N.

Offline Nosser2

Thanks for that S.N. I thought the feedback appeared to be from pretty genuine punters. I am especially pleased with what you say about the 9" guy, as i am similarly cursed/blessed (depending on the girl concerned) and it's nice to read about a working girl for whom it is not a problem!

Oh, I so hope she is genuine and it doesn't end up as a B&S or some other scam!

Offline muddy funxter

I know nothing about her but it may help you a little to know that her most recent AW feedback is from  Wayne197979 ( he of the 9 inch todger ) and he is a genuine

and credible punter.

The other punter who is also both credible and surely genuine is Seamed Stockings with 333 kills to his name.

So based on what they say, she is OK.

The only downside appears to be that Seamed Stockings says she is called VERA !!!

But perhaps she kicked him in the balls so hard that he became confused.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

S.N.

Would love to meet this Wayne and his gleaming todger! I've never known a man to talk about a measurement so much in my life!, yet his feedback no working girl mentions his appendage? I do not talk about my knob at all but my feedback on AW it has been mentioned twice, which is a 50% mention rate lol. but tbf its not the length they mention it is the girth! or am I reading to much into Wayne's knob?

Offline Students Notebook

Would love to meet this Wayne and his gleaming todger! I've never known a man to talk about a measurement so much in my life!, yet his feedback no working girl mentions his appendage? I do not talk about my knob at all but my feedback on AW it has been mentioned twice, which is a 50% mention rate lol. but tbf its not the length they mention it is the girth! or am I reading to much into Wayne's knob?

Many years ago, there was a TV sitcom about Jewish tailors.

It was called. " Never mind the quality -- feel the width."

S.N.

Offline muddy funxter

Many years ago, there was a TV sitcom about Jewish tailors.

It was called. " Never mind the quality -- feel the width."

S.N.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nosser2

All now moot anyway as I noticed that Lola has updated her profile to say she is going to be on tour in Kent. Emailed her via AW to check, and got the reply saying she had to move suddenly and so won't be in the area on Thursday.

Back to the drawing board and trying to find someone for Thursday in the Bishops Stortford region - not a deal of choice from what I've seen so far.  :(

Offline yosemite1

Hi,

I have a booking with Lola tomorrow and was wondering whether you had an update on your meeting. Was Lola a good meet?

Thanks