Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VegasMegan - Liverpool  (Read 1511 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700199) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Toadfish

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£150 for an hour plus £20 for OWO

Happened a week ago. I only tried her because of reviews on here and because I couldn't get a meeting with a couple of girls I tried to book with. Glad they either didn't respond or had no availability.

This is a strong positive. She was great.

Comms - Quick to respond, I made the appointment on the day. Nothing to complain about here. She immediately told me about the extra for OWO. All good.

Place - City centre apartment. Place was easy to get to, parking was okay, obviously needed to pay to park. Inside was clean. I asked for a shower which she obliged. Was a hand towel that I got to use to dry which on me looked ridiculous but she was honest enough to say that it is all she had left at that time and apologised.

Girl - Profile pics are accurate, although I would argue she is prettier in real life, all subjective though. Stunning, obviously has had boobs done and lips pumped up a bit. Both great jobs though. Bum was amazing, in fact she is very toned and I would say her whole body was tight. I can see why someone said she looks a little like Jenna Ortega. Not obviously like her, just at certain angle you can see it. Once again though, very pretty. She claims she is 5'1", this may be true but based on her height near me it wouldn't surprise me if she is a couple of inches smaller.

Action - After a shower it starred with lots of kissing, this was proper as well, no hint of the usual closed mouth or just playing at tit stuff, was great. Went down on her for some time, she was clean and responsive, OWO which she is great at, small amount of face fucking as well. Condom on and sex in a couple of positions with my favourite being her on top, looked great. Got a shower after. I used the whole hour, no hint of clock watching.

I have had a mixed time with Brazilians, this one falls strongly into the positive. Really good time and for £170 felt like great value for money. Better than some English girls charging much more. I will be seeing her again when she is back in the area or if I am in Manchester where she seems to be now.

Offline Resources3xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She’s moved on :dash: :dash: :dash: I planned to see her today. Oh boy I’m hoping she returns. I ignored her at first. I tend to be wary of overly airbrushed photos. Also when I’d skimmed through the search results I’d subconsciously read her name at Vegan. And I can’t stand vegans

Offline Pennington

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She’s moved on :dash: :dash: :dash: I planned to see her today. Oh boy I’m hoping she returns. I ignored her at first. I tend to be wary of overly airbrushed photos. Also when I’d skimmed through the search results I’d subconsciously read her name at Vegan. And I can’t stand vegans

Why can't you stand vegans?
They taste  great👍.

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review pal :hi: I saw Megan in Liverpool yesterday :thumbsup:

Lets say I am really hoping to see her again in Manchester soon!!

A proper gorgeous little Brazilian spinner, cute,  flirty and very naughty as well (very good English spoken) :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

I'll get a review up later this week.

Offline smit1234

Yes she has the look of Jenna Ortega. Hoping to see her next week in Manchester

Offline Toadfish

Cheers for the review pal :hi: I saw Megan in Liverpool yesterday :thumbsup:

Lets say I am really hoping to see her again in Manchester soon!!

A proper gorgeous little Brazilian spinner, cute,  flirty and very naughty as well (very good English spoken) :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

I'll get a review up later this week.

I was thinking about booking her again this week or next. Gutted she has gone to Manchester.

Did you think she is likely shorted than the claimed 5'1"?

Offline smit1234

Offline Trotter671

I was thinking about booking her again this week or next. Gutted she has gone to Manchester.

Did you think she is likely shorted than the claimed 5'1"?

When she took her heels off I'm guessing 5ft - proper petite lass :angelgirl:

Offline Toadfish

When she took her heels off I'm guessing 5ft - proper petite lass :angelgirl:

I was wondering if she was below that. No issue with that as she is stunning and her body is great. I was amazed how tight her whole body was.

Offline frankc

Her English is great.

Her English may be great but her coms are shit....no response from her yesterday or today...had to spend my hard earned on someone else