Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duos - what to expect ?  (Read 1388 times)

Offline HarryZZ

Does anybody have any experience they can share? I'm treating myself to a MFF duo this week and I'm not really sure what to expect, even what's expected of me!

After walking straight into punting a year ago very naturally, I'm already starting to feel nervous of a duo days in front.

Online hendrix

Have you told them what you want? I mean, that should drive what you expect, yes?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 12:37:50 pm by hendrix »

Offline McSwell

It can vary with the girls involved but if you have a look through the reports section you'll get an idea what to expect.

If you ask for a "scene" thar will mean the girls interact with each ither.  That usually means kissing,  boob fondling and oral on each other but can include one using a strap on on the other or them both using a double-ended dildo.  So girls charge a tenner extra for a scene so if thats what you want then clarfy it at thd begining of the session especially if you wanf the use of toys.

Obviously you get to shag both girls in a variety of positions but the main difference is you'll get one girl sat on your face while the other rides you cow girl.

Online David1970

Depends what you want, girl on girl action or both of them spending their effort on you.

When I did it I am not on girl on girl action, I had one sitting on my face while the other sucked my cock then rode me cowgirl. 2 girls giving you OWO is good.

All depends what you want, your paying so tell them what you want.

Offline HarryZZ

Thanks, something to think about, not bothered about the strap on scene, but one on my face the other on my cock sounds ok, like a posh 69.

Offline threechilliman

but one on my face the other on my cock sounds ok, like a posh 69.

:lol: :lol: that meeds to go in the punting dictionary.

Offline torritti29

I always try to have one girl (1) go down on the other (2), while (2) provides no hands owo. Then (1) works her way up to sitting on (2) face and (1) provides no hands owo to CIM with snowballing to (2).  Variations along the way include sex with either as they lick/finger the other. Tend to finish with one girl either side snogging/sucking to get me over the line a second time in 59 minutes 59 seconds.

Most importantly, enjoy and let us know how it goes.

Offline HarryZZ

It's a minefield, one does CIM the other only does OW and lasts of other differences, I might take some post-it notes to remind myself which is which and who does what.

Offline shagmore

Just let them know what you want, and say its your first due. I have had several, all different. All great.
On one occasion I was giving oral to one lass, whilst the other was sucking and playing with my cock, then I unleashed a load all over her face and in her eyes - quite unexpected of me to say the least. but a good release.
Having them do  girl on girl is usually quite tame, best to have them spend time on you because as they are doing it to them themselves you are not getting anything.

The main thing - enjoy

Offline HarryZZ

Meh. It was alright.

The whole demographic was different from a solo punt, in some ways I suppose it was bound to be because there were twice as many girls and I hadn't seen either girl before so that was new in itself, yet it was still a different atmosphere, it felt like it was almost wholly steered by the two SPs, well probably mainly by one of them but I did feel outnumbered, whether this is common or just something with these two I don't know. It was a very pleasant experience, I did enjoy it and I wouldn't rule out trying it again, it was something from the bucket list ticked off but maybe next time I'd be more prepared and maybe I wouldn't be visiting the same two girls.

Anyway, I'll be posting a review in the North East section at some point.

Diehard

Threesomes are woeful in my experience. One girl is always less enthusiastic than the other and I end up wishing I'd just booked the one who was the better fuck.

A big thing for me is the girls interacting but in my experience the girls are not that into each other and it's all too forced.

I've tried loads of times and hardly had a good threesome, certainly not in last decade.

Offline CheeseYa

I’ve done six 2girl duos over the years (reviewed 2 of them since joining UKP) and have been quite lucky that only a couple of those were duds.

2 of those were at the parlours in MK with WGs that I’d already enjoyed individually and was sure would complement each other plus I’d checked that they would be up for snowballing my jizz; one of my favourite parts of a 3some is watching them do so.

The rest were via AW with WGs whose profiles I just liked the look of and promoted duos at tempting rates but half of those didn’t live up to expectations when 1 or both of them didn’t deliver the services I expected.

Unless you’ve already punted with at least one of the WGs then it really is just pot luck in my experience but hopefully you’ll have better luck next time.

Offline shagmore

Nice review, the redhead sounds right up my street with regards to physical appearance.

Pity the due was not that brill, might have been better to have been with a WG that you had been with so you where a little more in control.