Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alarm bells ringing on this one - Plymouth  (Read 1791 times)

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
Looks very young.  Can anyone verify if she is a genuine student?
Or in fact female  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
Looks very young.  Can anyone verify if she is a genuine student?
Or in fact female  :scare:

Very tempting even with just the one photo but a tricky call!

bristolqwerty

Verification picture = No thanks  :timeout: bit of a difference  :unknown:

Offline HawkG

Really? Looks well nice to me, but the likes list is odd.

Offline JimmySW

Offline SWfunGuy

Nor me!

Underneath the wacky hair is a petite cute young lady. Adding to my HL.

Offline funtimes88

bristolqwerty

A few more photos on her profile wouldn't do any harm.  I'm sure I've seen this profile previously, if it was selling pg content I'd be screaming scam, as it is I'm very skeptical and smell a fish.  Do collars and cuffs match?  :)

Offline funtimes88

I've taken to meny in the dark punts recently, I need a decent wg not a lot to ask for :dash:

Offline markc65

I've taken to meny in the dark punts recently, I need a decent wg not a lot to ask for :dash:

Care to share some of these by doing reviews so we all know

bristolqwerty

We've all been there ~ leaving a punt shaking our heads vowing "never again"  :cry:
I've fired an email off via AW as she has no number, no luck so far.  I'd need to see some more photos and have a clear conversation about her likes list though, GFE apparently.

bristolqwerty

Been in contact, easy to communicate with, agreed on services, will post a review.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:31:06 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline martyn74

Been in contact, easy to communicate with, agreed on services, will post a review.  :thumbsup:

Did this one materialise Andy?  Any good?

bristolqwerty

I couldn't match up a time slot due to work but hope to do so shortly.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:00:31 am by bristolqwerty »

Plymboy

Any updates on this one guys, have to admit I'm tempted. Might have to TOFTT

bristolqwerty

She now has 1 AW review from someone but their feedback is however hidden so no help at all.  Probably better in the fiesh.  I did ask and receive a better photo which is miles better than her AW one (different hair) seems great via comms on my HL.

Offline SWfunGuy

I've exchanged a few messages over the weekend with her. She sounds friendly enough and was very chatty considering I wasn't actually making a booking. She's obviously seen more punters than her 1 feedback suggests. Am thinking about paying her a visit this week.

Offline JimmySW

I've exchanged a few messages over the weekend with her. She sounds friendly enough and was very chatty considering I wasn't actually making a booking. She's obviously seen more punters than her 1 feedback suggests. Am thinking about paying her a visit this week.

Me too!

Offline martyn74

I thought I would get in there first!  But I didn't!!
After some good AW and text comms a booking was agreed for this morning at 9. I made a booking through the AW system.
She told me she was in the North Hill area and that would text full address prior to appointment time.

I sent a text at 7.45 requesting address, but nothing.

Undaunted, I set off anyway, parking up in a road off North Hill. Nothing. Tried calling to find her phone was switched off.
I noticed she had logged onto AW already this morning. Sent her a message through the AW system, no reply.

Shame - was looking forward to this one.  Will leave a report in review section too.