Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy english doll. Fucking timewaster  (Read 2525 times)

Josh66

External Link/Members Only

Absolute timewaster

I text her that i got there 15 minutes early and she said she just booked in. Then i text her 2 minutes before the time of the meeting asking if she was ready. She said no I'm not ready theres still 2 minutes. Next this you know she sent a text saying 'i have to cancel, i will not be rushed'.

Absolute egotistical timewaster

yumyum3

She looks like a well-botoxed hag in that first picture and well overpriced. Probably good you didn't waste your money.

Hankypanky68

Glad I caught this review. I was going to book this lady but she never replied to my message last week. I'm not going to bother now. Plenty more girls that are professional.

Millwall1885

Just seen this and had to add my comments (how does this work by the way? am I supposed to write my own review? Cheers - just getting my feet under the desk  :hi:)

1 - looks like she changed her name 'English Emily' :

2 - I'm now certain I've had my time wasted by this bint n all

Back in summer took the day off site to get lashed and have some fun in town so I message and swap details, getting confirmation of a City hotel for a lunchtime meet.

Get there as per the msg, on time. I'm sent the room number and head on up.
At the room, knock on the door - no reply?? Went back out and checked again and came back up and knocked again but still no answer?!?

After 10mins msg n calling, got a msg back saying I was in the wrong hotel and I should be somewhere else? Well I checked and it was all as the msg... doublecheck, msg again and final reply was that I was clearly in the wrong place and now too late!?!?

Reading the rvw above and thinking back, I think she was there and just wasn't up for it! The reason I remember well cos it was my birthday. Took the day off for some fun so wasted my afternoon sorting something else after  :dash:

Looks like shes gotta be in the mood or fancy u to get a meet with her - she might as well fuckin pay U ! Suggest u dont let her waste your time n all  :angry:

Offline Happyjose

Just seen this and had to add my comments (how does this work by the way? am I supposed to write my own review? Cheers - just getting my feet under the desk  :hi:)

1 - looks like she changed her name 'English Emily' :

2 - I'm now certain I've had my time wasted by this bint n all

Back in summer took the day off site to get lashed and have some fun in town so I message and swap details, getting confirmation of a City hotel for a lunchtime meet.

Get there as per the msg, on time. I'm sent the room number and head on up.
At the room, knock on the door - no reply?? Went back out and checked again and came back up and knocked again but still no answer?!?

After 10mins msg n calling, got a msg back saying I was in the wrong hotel and I should be somewhere else? Well I checked and it was all as the msg... doublecheck, msg again and final reply was that I was clearly in the wrong place and now too late!?!?

Reading the rvw above and thinking back, I think she was there and just wasn't up for it! The reason I remember well cos it was my birthday. Took the day off for some fun so wasted my afternoon sorting something else after  :dash:

Looks like shes gotta be in the mood or fancy u to get a meet with her - she might as well fuckin pay U ! Suggest u dont let her waste your time n all  :angry:

You could do your own review according to my understanding, as it's not too long ago

Millwall1885

You could do your own review according to my understanding, as it's not too long ago

Ok, will do in future, cheers fella

bt12610

Well at least you got a text... I got to the postcode texted - nothing, called - nothing, called again 15 mins into what was supposed to be booking time and straight to voicemail. No explanation or anything.

richard1971

The fact that she seems to blur out her stomach in her galley pics would suggest it all goes wrong the further down her body you get

I reckon she's got a flabby belly and fat cellulite arse and legs

bt12610

So I decided to give her another shot and booked another incall - wanted an outcall, but she said it'd be more convenient if it was incall so I said I'd do it - figured I'd save a bit of money. But I made it ABSOLUTELY clear I'd call or text to confirm way before so i didn't show up and be stood up again like a mug. Anyway, I texted to confirm and she texts back saying she couldn't make the time (that she suggested less than 24 hours ago) and asked if I could go at a later time. I had plans so I couldn't. I'm not going to bother again because she's unreliable and unprofessional, I reckon she either couldn't be bothered or double booked.

AVOID - too much hassle and really unprofessional.