Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English post-op?  (Read 3866 times)

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one doesn't look kosher to me. I reckon that's a post-op.

Offline winkywanky

I'm 99% sure you're right.

Maybe different profile, different name before?

But yes...and I seem to remember she made a point of saying something like 'please don't ask me why I had it cut off, because it ain't going to bring it back!'

Out of order not to be upfront about it. Not least of which, she looks pretty damn gorgeous and I reckon a lot of guys might not realise TBH.

Yup, definitely. I just checked her gallery and it's her. Don't ask me why I remember her profile, alright? I was just curious!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:56:25 pm by winkywanky »

Offline pumps

wow I'm struggling to believe its a post op TS, the pictures look legit - he/she must of had a couple of the lower ribs removed to create such a prominent waist!!

But closer inspection on the face jaw line etc does bring forth suspicions the guys above are spot on.

Offline KentAde

I'm 99% sure you're right.

Maybe different profile, different name before?

But yes...and I seem to remember she made a point of saying something like 'please don't ask me why I had it cut off, because it ain't going to bring it back!'

Out of order not to be upfront about it. Not least of which, she looks pretty damn gorgeous and I reckon a lot of guys might not realise TBH.

Yup, definitely. I just checked her gallery and it's her. Don't ask me why I remember her profile, alright? I was just curious!  :wacko:

+1 I agree. She DID used to say on her Profile that she was a post-op TS...suppose now she feels that 'he' has been a 'she' long enough and looks like a 'she' for guys to no longer care!  ;)

northlondonfun

Quite coincidently, this one popped up the other day in Camden:

And I thought she was the the post op TS

And the one this thread was started about, I seem to remember as well

Is it possible there are two of them with edited profiles? Is this the beginning of a trend? ;)

Offline KentAde

Is it possible there are two of them with edited profiles? Is this the beginning of a trend? ;)

Well I've just paid 50p to access 'her' Private Gallery and there are 2 pics in there that look like 'she' was a 'he'  ;) also, check out the Verification Pic. Interesting name on the passport, and only issued 15th July 2015?

Offline lewishamguy

I think he/she has another profile

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic:

mash

This one doesn't look kosher to me. I reckon that's a post-op.

1000% post op, she worked under the name of Michelle - think she's Liverpool and from memory, actually v well reviewed on the HA site. Think she had the chop a year or so ago.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

check out the Verification Pic. Interesting name on the passport, and only issued 15th July 2015?

Might just have needed a new passport ;)

northlondonfun

I think he/she has another profile

:sarcastic:

That's the one I remembered. Well done for finding it. I knew I had seen her before

I've got no problem with TS's, but they should be honest about it. I thought they could charge a premium anyway, even post OP. There are punters that would pay extra for it, I'm sure

Offline king tarzan

no way now.. i just put up her aqsking for some feedback, the sex change thing has put me well off.. no way jose for me...
i love licking and dipping genuine mangoes!!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Nav1986

Has anyone has seen her and seen thatshe is a 100% woman or not.

Offline winkywanky

Now she is definitely an ex-bloke (she used to specifically advertise as such on AW).

Having said that, prettier than most of the girls on AW. Go figure.

Offline winkywanky

Looking at her current pictures, her figure is exactly that of a slim, hot woman. She even has wider hips than a geezer (and no, not fat implants, the bone structure of her pelvis). How on earth is that done?

Maybe 'he' was born that way?

Definitely an ex-geezer though (unlike some of Pumps' 'finds'  :D).

I think!  :lol:

Offline Londonpunter30

As stated she used to be a TS from Liverpool called michelle.  Been on the scene for years but even when she was a TS she always acted like a woman.

She's a full woman now.  Incidentally I don't think they have a chop, isn't it reversed somehow ? Could have got that wrong.

Offline winkywanky

Oh yes, it's chopped off alright. The giblets are then used to make a pussy. A good surgeon's work is hard to spot as well.

Caution advised at all times  :lol:.

But then again, if there's bugger all difference, why worry?  :angelgirl:

Offline claretandblue

Oh yes, it's chopped off alright. The giblets are then used to make a pussy. A good surgeon's work is hard to spot as well.

Caution advised at all times  :lol:.

But then again, if there's bugger all difference, why worry?  :angelgirl:
Three posts about her on the same day,have you booked her yet?

Offline winkywanky

No. Not really my thing. She's very attractive though.

Maybe if I'd had a few beers?  :wackogirl:  :D

Offline claretandblue

No. Not really my thing. She's very attractive though.

Maybe if I'd had a few beers?  :wackogirl:  :D
Yep she certainly looks good

Offline 99qwerty99

1000% post op, she worked under the name of Michelle - think she's Liverpool and from memory, actually v well reviewed on the HA site. Think she had the chop a year or so ago.

Punted her a few months ago. Had a suspicion half way through, when her clit swelled up like a mini cock.
She did not mention she was Po Ts.

Oh well, lesson learnt, should have done my research. Absolutely amazing BJ though.

Ding1

Hello I have been trying to find her for some time now could anyone give me a lead. It would be greatly appreciated.