Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nikki devine  (Read 2991 times)

Offline cal2

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened years ago circa 2011. I see she is now retired but some may find useful if she ever  does return and she still has an active profile

Price: 200 1 hour. Well out of my price range at the time but I had sen a couple of her films and she was a fantasy fuck i couldnt resist!

Comms: Excellent.  Meeting agreed via phone call

Physical appearance: early 30's at the time blonde hair huge fake boobs as per her pictures around that that time.

Nationality: British

Hygiene: No issues whatsoever

Service: Nikki was very accomodating and very playful. I remember her being very chatty which could have gone on for the whole hour if I did not initiate things! Once i did, she was very skilled and lived up to the fantasy.
Nikki dropped to her knees and gave a 10/10 owo plenty of spit and dirty talk
I wanted to go into doggy so flipped her round but then she said to put in in her arse; I did and i remember being shocked at how she could take a real arse pounding for a good 10mins then gave the facial.

A little more chat and i was ready for round 2 which was missionary with plenty of DFK
shower offered etc.
I left feeling very satisfied and had fulfilled the fantasy. Overall a great punt

Negative: you have to take the lead or you could quite easily not get what you want from the meet so she may not be great for inexperienced shy types.

Offline claretandblue

a review from 7 years ago must be some sort of record  :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Loool i have always wanted to see her from when she was based in elephant and castle. One of my mates saw her and said she is absolute filth in a good way.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 10:06:25 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline claretandblue

Loool i have always wanted to see her from when she was based in elephant and castle. One of my mates saw her and said she is absolute filth in a good way.
you should of gone for it,she was a right old filthbucket!

you should of gone for it,she was a right old filthbucket!

Her along with Keira pharell are girls I wished I had seen back in the day  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:.

This was when i was using soho walk ups in 2007, i heard that niki used to pick punters up.in her Porsche and take them to hers and would even drop them back to the station. Now that is customer service  :thumbsup:

Online Clooney

I fucked her at a party once before she trimmed down and went brunette. Indeed she was absolute filth.

It was a three girl party and there was only 3 other gents there. Two of advanced years and needed considerable recuperation. Consequently I had all three girls to myself at one point. Nikki took about three loads of my spunk in relatively quick succession, blowing bubbles with it and showing me she’d swallowed.

We snowballed my first load which was pretty big in volume.

She was certainly mucky as fuck!

Offline lovemachine

according to pumps "she" is a post-op trans and I believe he is correct.

Offline claretandblue

She has a kid, I have shagged post op before and am 99.9% certain nikita isnt one

Offline GreyDave

:hi: saw her at one of Uncle Steve2 and Sandie Canies`s Bukkake parties...
Soild big scary and LOUD took on all cummers :D :lol: :lol:

Pumps is wrong on that as Claret has stated she has a kid for a cage fighter from Kent, who once he found out she was a prossie he fucked off with a new woman to marbella.

She has a kid, I have shagged post op before and am 99.9% certain nikita isnt one

+2000

cheekychapito

Her along with Keira pharell are girls I wished I had seen back in the day  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:.

This was when i was using soho walk ups in 2007, i heard that niki used to pick punters up.in her Porsche and take them to hers and would even drop them back to the station. Now that is customer service  :thumbsup:

Having sampled Keira in the past you missed out on a filth factory lol

Having sampled Keira in the past you missed out on a filth factory lol

I know I feel like a dickhead for always opting to see other girls over her  :dash: :dash:

Offline smiths

Keira Pharrell was always excellent when I punted with her, both at parties and 121, terrible for her but great for me, I partied with her in 2008 with another WG who was very good and only 2 punters turned up, 1 left after one pop, another left after about an hour leaving 3 hours with me and the 2 WGs. Great stuff and it cost me the grand total of £100 for the 4 hours. She would of made £100 tops from those 4 hours, there was though another party later so she may of made better money from that.

Had a place in Watford then for 121 punts.

Online Skyjuice1000

I love this board always makes me laugh I like the statement from Brazilian Martian
She had a kid from some cage fighter from Kent who fucked off to marbela when he found out she was a prossie typical  :lol: :lol:  :cool: :lol: why do all cage fighters have girlfriend wives from Kent and Essex who are strippers or secret prossie  :lol: and all prossie vice versa

Offline Steve2

:hi: saw her at one of Uncle Steve2 and Sandie Canies`s Bukkake parties...
Soild big scary and LOUD took on all cummers :D :lol: :lol:

She and Keira partied for me regularly back in the day. Certainly not a post op "Claret"  :drinks:

Online Clooney

She looks absolutely nothing like a post op.

That’s simply a ridiculous statement!

Give it a minute. Some idiot will gallop along accusing me of white knighting on behalf of a girl I fucked once at a party about 14 years ago!

Offline Steve2

She and Keira partied for me regularly back in the day. Certainly not a post op "Claret"  :drinks:

Apologies "Claret". I misread your post.

She looks absolutely nothing like a post op.

That’s simply a ridiculous statement!

Give it a minute. Some idiot will gallop along accusing me of white knighting on behalf of a girl I fucked once at a party about 14 years ago!

You're a credible punter in my eyes, i dont see it as white knighting your just giving facts about a prossie you have punted with in the past.

Offline anyfucker

Bloody hell, I can hardly remember punts from this year let alone 2011.

Online hendrix

Definitely in my top 5 of proper filthy fucks. I saw her quite a lot of times during the elephant and castle days. Good pro!

Offline Harry Monk

Saw her a couple of years ago.
Great SP but didn't find her sexy/attractive just dirty....I coped

Wasn't there some flack about her being a benefits cheat or blacklisted ?
Whatever I guess, old news

Offline smiths

Saw her a couple of years ago.
Great SP but didn't find her sexy/attractive just dirty....I coped

Wasn't there some flack about her being a benefits cheat or blacklisted ?
Whatever I guess, old news

Nikita Devine is still on the benefit cheats part of admins black list, is Nikki her with another name or someone else though.

Online hendrix

Nikita Devine is still on the benefit cheats part of admins black list, is Nikki her with another name or someone else though.

Same WG definitely.

Offline SantanaCarlos

She was my first ever punt down in Bayswater when I thought handing over my Reddies in an envelope was the norm. Gave me a glass of plonk and we were off to the races, shamelessly I couldn't keep up - bowed out with my head in my shirt during the third round  :lol:.

Ms. Devine had no wagon but ginormous bristols + a weird looking flange at the time.  Best rimming to date, maybe because it was my first?

I recall a brunette bint with huge knockers & glasses leaving the room just before the debauchery began.

Thanks for the review Cal2. Brought back good memories!

Online hendrix

She was my first ever punt down in Bayswater when I thought handing over my Reddies in an envelope was the norm. Gave me a glass of plonk and we were off to the races, shamelessly I couldn't keep up - bowed out with my head in my shirt during the third round  :lol:.

Ms. Devine had no wagon but ginormous bristols + a weird looking flange at the time.  Best rimming to date, maybe because it was my first?

I recall a brunette bint with huge knockers & glasses leaving the room just before the debauchery began.

Thanks for the review Cal2. Brought back good memories!

Sounds like Emma Butt, they were sharing the room/offering duo's for a while at Bayswater I think.

Offline camello

Was Emma Butt with her in Elephant and Castle as well? She was amazing if it’s the same lady.