Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe.k east london  (Read 7636 times)

Festisio

I came extremely close to booking her before realizing that kissing isn't on her likes.  Was tempted to ask her if that was intentionally left off - that's quite rare I find.

panel999

Yes I saw her a few months ago in Feb when she was in a flat in Canden - did a quick 30 mins ok bj and doggy - she is in between a size 10 and size 12 - small. pretty face but it was more of a case that she said i will bj you and you can do this and do not do that and do not touch her and no open mouth kissing etc etc to me there was too many no go area's - she was ok and good bj, but felt rushed as she had another client waiting in the other room. Her pictures are photo shopped she is slightly larger when i saw her unless she has lost 7-8 kg, Typical Essex girl

Offline momomo

Thanks. Shes in a hotel now in Aldgate. Not sure  about hotels never had a punt from a hotel. I bet the staff know exactly whats going on with comings and goings.

Offline momomo

Saw Chloe this afternoon. Good OWO (£10 extra) and the way her bum jiggles in doggy is incredible. Its bigger than in the pics but in a good way.

panel999

Glad you enjoyed the session - was kissing allowed ? also where you allowed to touch her all over or was still saying 'not there' all the time

Offline momomo

She seemed fine. Started off with really good bj. but during sex no issues with me touching her. I didn't try to kiss her but she kissed me but no DFK. Only negative was she tried deepthroating me but was gagging. But her PG video shows she can do it. But as I said very good bj. Also she really does have a pretty face.

panel999

Has she slimmed down a bit since Feb? as she was petit with a large round bum - close to being a +12?

Festisio

Against my better judgement I am tempted by this one.

I would only have myself to blame, if she turned out crap, but there's something about her.

A couple of others to tick off first but there's a decent-ish chance that I'll be up her some time in the not too distant future.

password02

Why do they keep doing this? They pick up fb and after 6-9 months start all over again? as NK they start getting too many negatives?

Festisio

Offline NightKid

Why do they keep doing this? They pick up fb and after 6-9 months start all over again? as NK they start getting too many negatives?

Well, there's also the theory that some punters don't like profiles with too much FBs.
But yes, gun to my head, I'd say the reason is usually something shady.

posted on wrong thread.

Edit: You or me?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 10:39:37 pm by NightKid »

Festisio

me, meant to post on the jessie thread.

I see the post about khloe onthat - seems she is still offering limited services (no kissing according to password02) despite her new profile showing FK.

She looks so fit though, a real shame.

vt

This looks like the blonde English Chloe that was in MK in 2011/12. She got quite a few positive FRs during her time at Annabellas IIRC.

I received PMs at the time that suggested she was friendly and chatty, had an attractive face and a shortish, slightly pear-shaped body with  small boobs, a bubble butt and C-section scar. Nice OWO, no CIM and responsive to RO.

Offline Quatro

Hi everyone.

New poster, but been viewing for a while and have definitely found this site has saved me from a few shockers.

Just wanted to mention that I saw Juicy Jaydee (I think it's Khloe, same number) recently.

Hotel in Aldgate.

Whilst Jaydee is a lovely girl, young, friendly, nice personality and an excellent bj (owo £10 extra), I feel obliged to mention that her AW pics are not her.

She's pretty, but her bum is a fair bit bigger than the one in her profile.

Don't really know why the fake pics because I'd probably see her if she put real pics up there.

And if you like a bigger bum, then happy days.

Offline Quatro

#2194619 not sure how to link it properly.

password02

Here is the link -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pics are very heavily photo shopped and although good BJ she does not allow too much touching and no kissing apart from a few pecks on the lips. She thinks too much of her self and although pretty too big for me more a size12 but because she is quite short she does look bigger. Also owo an extra £10 - total £110 - better decent priced girls for £100 and better VFM + you can actually do DFK and also suck on tits and RO.

IMO - I would avid

Festisio

Here is the link -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pics are very heavily photo shopped and although good BJ she does not allow too much touching and no kissing apart from a few pecks on the lips. She thinks too much of her self and although pretty too big for me more a size12 but because she is quite short she does look bigger. Also owo an extra £10 - total £110 - better decent priced girls for £100 and better VFM + you can actually do DFK and also suck on tits and RO.

IMO - I would avid

So was she the bird in the photos?  Guy above doesn't seem to think so.

Offline Quatro

Pretty sure they're not.

She's a fundamentally different shape.

Offline KentAde

I believe she is, or was, our friend Jessie_Facials4u's 2-girl partner......

Festisio

Pretty sure they're not.

She's a fundamentally different shape.

Well Panel (RIP) commented on the fact that she's more of a lard-arse than the photos as well as others.

But surely you know from the face???  I don't see how there is any room for ambiguity.

LL

Well Panel (RIP) commented on the fact that she's more of a lard-arse than the photos as well as others.
He died?
Well I wouldn't be surprised if he'd died of exhaustion from the number of WGs he was getting through every week!  :hi:

Offline Quatro

But surely you know from the face???  I don't see how there is any room for ambiguity.

Her face is obscured on her AW profile, but I'm pretty sure it's not her from what you can see.

password02

I believe she is, or was, our friend Jessie_Facials4u's 2-girl partner......

She is her side kick as when I saw her last year in Aldgate she did confirm that they were good friends -

Khloe is a nice looking girl however when I saw her last summer she was at least a size 10 and getting close to a size 12, big arse  and did a decent BJ - however paid an extra £10 for OWO I remember and no much kissing, very mechanical and said that she was ticklish so not to much touching with her tits and def no fingers anywhere near her pussy.

Her photos on AW are very much Photoshopped, way too much IMO as she looks like a different person facially when you see her.

She has been using the same pics since lasy summer when I saw her.

I would rate her now as a Negative

andrei

going against the grain here, if it is the same girl who as pointed out was chloe at the hod place then it is her in the photos but they are fairly old and someone mentioned that she may have had a baby and so was a little more heavy set around the butt area, but when i saw her she still had a fairly small waist

the problem appears to be that the pics are pretty old, i'm pretty sure i saw those pics on the hod site like 3 maybe 4 years ago

as for the kising, as i only saw her the once and the session didnt begin with any kissing, however, i licked her to orgasm and the first thing she did was jump up and plant one on me tongues and all, so maybe she needs to get past a certain level of arousal for that to happen, but then she should really only display "at discretion"

have to admit, i enjoyed her, big butts (especially paired with not so big waists) are a positive for me