Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend girls thurock girls back in the day  (Read 1023 times)

Offline workinallweek

mad question has anyone  got any pics from the past  (i did till a harddrive went pop )

Just Rachel ,  Star , the beaver towers girls .... the little devils girls  inc sarah      Sally xx in thurrock  . all good memories and lost the pics ..
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dieseldriver

I've living in Thurrock 20+ years, but can't remember those? There was one living in a high rise top flat overlooking Grays beach at one time. Fantastic view of the Thames. But that was during those 20+ years. She developed a back problem and stopped punting. But a dam good shag at the time.

Also the Asian girls that had a brothel in Arthur St and was raided by the cops few years ago. Did go there once, but no so impressed. Was a cum as quick as you can and out the door.  Also there was some operating from a flat in Vicarage Square around 20 years ago. Friend of mine was pissed off with punters pressing his entryphone asking for 'service' cos they didn't respond on pressing the right call button.   

Now there's lots in Thurrock. Only one I've seen is CurvyCrystal. Works out of a bungalow in Palmers Avenue. See my review.......

Offline dieseldriver

Ooops, not forgetting the Ibis in West Thurrock. Shagged a few in it. The best I reviewed some time ago.....   :thumbsup:

Offline MarkS69

mad question has anyone  got any pics from the past  (i did till a harddrive went pop )

Just Rachel ,  Star , the beaver towers girls .... the little devils girls  inc sarah      Sally xx in thurrock  . all good memories and lost the pics ..
I think I might still have some somewhere of some of the Beaver Towers and Little Devils girls. Is it allowed for them to be posted on here though?

Offline dieseldriver

Offline workinallweek

Where was she in Thurrock?

your above description of the view  made me think that might be her . short blonde  also on a sugar daddy site looking for a millionaire . she did some films with carol of romford (much older ) and another girl romford way .

Offline workinallweek

I think I might still have some somewhere of some of the Beaver Towers and Little Devils girls. Is it allowed for them to be posted on here though?

guess they are retired ( of course they are ) now   so why not ?

Offline dieseldriver

your above description of the view  made me think that might be her . short blonde  also on a sugar daddy site looking for a millionaire . she did some films with carol of romford (much older ) and another girl romford way .

Don't think so. Dark hair. Top flat in a council high rise right opposite Grays beach and yacht club. Stopped punting when developed a stoop.