Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has Manscaped Helped?  (Read 1601 times)

Offline BollywoodBoy235

Hi guys, hope you are all well and had good new year

Not 100% sure if this has been covered but a search didn't bring anything up

So have any of you used the manscape product and the products that come with it I.e the ball spray

And if so, has it drawn any compliments from SP?

Just pondering as was thinking about getting said product, I don't used any ball spray ever and cut my nethers with a £1 pack of 5 BIC razor

Online londonguy85

I don't use Manscaped, I have a Philips Shaver version which does the trick! No nicks, easy to use and great results. SP's have actively engaged without encouragement with attention to the balls as it's all neat and tidy. :thumbsup:

Offline Ghost89

Just use a braun beard trimmer on my balls and round the groin. Then follow up with a gillette razor and gel to smooth out the giggleberries. Lynx deodorant for a fresh smell all over. Nothing flash but have been given compliments on smelling clean and fresh.

Offline rogerbox

I bought the Manscaped pack but I don't like the trimmer much as it catches (ouch!).  I haven't bothered using the products that it came with.

I then bought this and it's perfect - External Link/Members Only

Online londonguy85

Just use a braun beard trimmer on my balls and round the groin. Then follow up with a gillette razor and gel to smooth out the giggleberries. Lynx deodorant for a fresh smell all over. Nothing flash but have been given compliments on smelling clean and fresh.

Wow respect you run a gillette razor over the balls haha it's my worse nightmare  :lol:

Offline Ghost89

Wow respect you run a gillette razor over the balls haha it's my worse nightmare  :lol:

Believe me, I’m very careful when doing it! It’s surprising easy to do and have never once nicked them believe it or not. I find doing it in the shower is best. The sack tightens up (at least for me ) so I can get round pretty easy.

Online londonguy85

Believe me, I’m very careful when doing it! It’s surprising easy to do and have never once nicked them believe it or not. I find doing it in the shower is best. The sack tightens up (at least for me ) so I can get round pretty easy.

Fair play, if that works for you. My personal opinion I would suggest a proper electic shaver which will provide the same results without the need to be so careful, I can run my shaver over my cock and balls without any worry! Gives the same results!  :yahoo:

Offline webpunter

Nothing flash indeed
Is that a lynx showergel then deodorant or antiP combo ?
Push the boat out why don't you
Have you heard of Tom Ford ?
And he ain't involved in the manufacture of motor vehicles  ;)

Lynx deodorant for a fresh smell all over. Nothing flash but have been given compliments on smelling clean and fresh.

Offline gray99999

Check out this old thread for ideas :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322609.0

Including my own response -
The one I use is the older Philips Bodygroom TT2040.
There are also newer versions, like the 7000 series. Pretty inexpensive from Amazon (about £50-£60) and using the foil side, you can trim your pubic area, balls, chest and armpits with no cuts (and they're also waterproof)

Offline Ghost89

Nothing flash indeed
Is that a lynx showergel then deodorant or antiP combo ?
Push the boat out why don't you
Have you heard of Tom Ford ?
And he ain't involved in the manufacture of motor vehicles  ;)

If I have shower gel which I do at the moment otherwise it’s just regular soap.
As long as it cleans me I’m not fussed about anything special.

Offline BollywoodBoy235

Offline RandomGuy99

I recently bought a Philips One Blade and it did a decent job of taming my jungle of pubic hair and no nicking of my skin.

Offline bristolnick

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ghost89

Lynx Africa is the current spray! :D
Although I don’t generally buy that one myself. Was in a shower set I got at Xmas.

Offline webpunter

Which is your fave lynx ?

Lynx Africa is the current spray! :D
Although I don’t generally buy that one myself. Was in a shower set I got at Xmas.

Offline gray99999

I bought the Manscaped pack but I don't like the trimmer much as it catches (ouch!).  I haven't bothered using the products that it came with.

I then bought this and it's perfect - External Link/Members Only

Bought this one last year too - its been great value for money, and easy to use

Offline Ghost89

Which is your fave lynx ?

Can’t remember what it’s called but it’s a fresh smell with blue markings.

Offline senordingdongs

Fair play, if that works for you. My personal opinion I would suggest a proper electic shaver which will provide the same results without the need to be so careful, I can run my shaver over my cock and balls without any worry! Gives the same results!  :yahoo:

I use an old school braun electric and it’s not the shaving that’s the issue it’s when the hair starts growing back, balls like a barrel cactus 😂

Tried a few creams but the veet intimate did very little and another one the burning smell lingered for days although it did a marginally better job, none did as well as a shaver