Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enfield/Surrounding areas recommendations  (Read 562 times)

Offline playa1231

Hi

I'm going to be visiting Enfield in the next couple of weeks from the East Midlands and was hoping to spend an hour or so with a lady you would recommend you could recommend asking my route

I don't mind taking a little detour if the lady is worth it, could you recommend any agencies or is an RB on AW the way to go, I have tried using AW to get an understanding and checking here for review of what is available but it's a minefield and has confused me more  :dash:

I'm after a woman with a decent pair of boobs (bigger the better!) and offers owo apart from that I'm pretty vanilla

I would really appreciate any advice you can give

Thanks fellas

Offline The_Don

Hi

I'm going to be visiting Enfield in the next couple of weeks from the East Midlands and was hoping to spend an hour or so with a lady you would recommend you could recommend asking my route

I don't mind taking a little detour if the lady is worth it, could you recommend any agencies or is an RB on AW the way to go, I have tried using AW to get an understanding and checking here for review of what is available but it's a minefield and has confused me more  :dash:

I'm after a woman with a decent pair of boobs (bigger the better!) and offers owo apart from that I'm pretty vanilla

I would really appreciate any advice you can give

Thanks fellas

London has a lot to offer and a short hop on the public transport (30 min+ or less than an hour) has you in central London from Enfield.

Have a look at the review board

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

External Link/Members Only

Like most area, good (some with 100+ Positives) and bad (20+ negs) W/G

IMO a little (re)-search before a punt, can be useful  :hi:

Like popping in an A/W ID

Hidden Image/Members Only