Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 - Nottingham  (Read 3077 times)

56 review(s) for Woofie35 (55 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £200 for 60 mins.

Comms: Initial contact by email and it took a couple of months to find a mutually convenient time to meet. She is kept very busy so you need to be patient. Once date was arranged, communication was excellent.

Girl: Woofie is attractive and everything on her profile is accurate.   

It took me some time to collect feedback so I could see Woofie and then a couple of months to find a mutually convenient date. Having read all the reviews I was very keen to see Woofie and just when I began to think it would never happen, she replied that she was available on the date I wanted. I am very pleased I persevered because Woofie lived up to my expectations, which were very high based on her reviews! 

I have seen questions about whether Woofie is worth the money and for me it is an emphatic YES!

A few details about the meeting: We started with DFK and the next hour she did everything I asked with great enthusiasm. I never made it up to the bedroom as I was perfectly happy with the sofa downstairs. I face fucked her over the end of the sofa and we mixed up loads of OWO and RO. She stuck a finger in my arse while giving a great BJ and with my help she just about managed to take all of me although there was a fair bit of gagging involved. The great thing is that even after she has gagged she greedily comes back for more of the same. She squirted halfway across the room at one point which made me laugh. She took a good smacking and of course enjoyed my filling her mouth with cum which she then savoured before swallowing. I know Woofie loves anal but in an hour there wasn't time for everything and I decided to keep anal for my next visit when we will also be having some DP.

It was a great meeting and I will definitely be returning.   

Offline HailWood

Ah WKF - welcome to the Woofie club. :D

I love reading reviews for this lass as they are full of filth. Glad you had a good time.

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only
 I decided to keep anal for my next visit when we will also be having some DP.
Are you taking a wingman or have you got two willies?  ;)

Offline HailWood

Are you taking a wingman or have you got two willies?  ;)
Can be simulated, Rog. Shagging either front or back bottom with a toy in the other passage is an interesting feeling  :D

Offline wantkinkyfun

Woofie said she loves DP and it would be mean of me to disappoint her but it will require a combo of me and a toy. (I suspect a very large toy!)

Offline Picti

Can be simulated, Rog. Shagging either front or back bottom with a toy in the other passage is an interesting feeling  :D

Especially if that toy is vibrating.

Offline RogerBoner

Especially if that toy is vibrating.
FFS  I haven't ever tried it! What wrong with me as this is not even particularly kinky?

Offline HailWood

FFS  I haven't ever tried it! What wrong with me as this is not even particularly kinky?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D :D :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 10:41:36 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline RogerBoner

I don't know what I don't know  :drinks:

Offline HailWood

I don't know what I don't know  :drinks:
We can all learn something interesting from each other, Roger ( even, or maybe especially, at my venerable age).   Treat every day as a school day  :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

Joy of punting Roger - with a bit of research and the right fee you could be enjoying this soon. Imagine your cock ensheathed in a tight, wet, warm, and now vibrating place.

Another variation is vibe in her arse, cock in pussy, and wand on clit; you've probably got her full attention and you get vibration from both angles.

Offline Snowenne

Managed to confirm a booking with her, i feel i will need a blue pill so i can perform at her standards  :crazy:

Online Simon_9000

I am very tempted to visit Woofie but am concerned about how facially attractive she is based on reviews. Are there any face photos online, even if I have to pay for her private gallery?

:hi:

Offline HailWood

I am very tempted to visit Woofie but am concerned about how facially attractive she is based on reviews. Are there any face photos online, even if I have to pay for her private gallery?

The private galleries that I have seen don’t show her face either. I think she’s very protective of her identity. All I can say is that I found Woofie attractive; easily enough to make multiple visits to her.  :D
As always though, YMMV.

Offline wantkinkyfun

She is a woman not a teenager but still to my mind attractive. I also will be returning. 

Offline Snowenne

She will be my first that is over 30y old so im exited  :blush:  :yahoo:

Offline Picti

This is so subjective. I could easily and honestly say that I find her facially attractive, but I've no idea of your tastes. You won't find face pics though.

You will find a service and performance that is excellent.

Online gbyld87

If she doesn't want her face / identity known that's her business and we should respect it.  Perhaps she would supply a photo if you asked her, but that's her perogative.

I know that she's very petite and has a fairly attractive face, especially for her age, if that helps any.  Big mouth and a lovely smile.

captainsensible

I have been privileged to visit this lady many times over the past three years. She ticks boxes I never even knew I had. Facially, I think she is very attractive, but of course, this is even more subjective than body type. And her body type is exactly my preference. Her pictures, which show this in detail, are accurate. What the pictures don't show, is what she does with it, which is nothing short of sensational.

Offline HailWood

I have been privileged to visit this lady many times over the past three years. She ticks boxes I never even knew I had. Facially, I think she is very attractive, but of course, this is even more subjective than body type. And her body type is exactly my preference. Her pictures, which show this in detail, are accurate. What the pictures don't show, is what she does with it, which is nothing short of sensational.

A little more info and you could actually post this as your first review, Captain  :hi: