Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone fancy reopening Gants Hill Sauna?  (Read 1383 times)

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure I have the requisite industry knowledge and nous that 'Scott' is looking for  :lol:

Online LLPunting

Oh that is soooo fucking tempting!

"Hello Bank Manager, I'd like to present my business case for a business loan please."

"Dear Dept for Small Business Innovation I'd like to apply for funding support of a new business."

"Hello Kickstarters, I need to raise funds for my new massage parlour.  Different funding levels will receive different amounts of free massage credits.  Stretch goals will include luxury showers and wet rooms, luxury massage couches, Thai massage rooms with overhead handrails, onsite eco-laundry facilities, members lounge where you will be hosted by the available massage therapists before and after treatments."

Offline MassageBloke

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 10:34:48 am by MassageBloke »
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kaj314

This is it. A big hole between shops !!!

No, that is not it, you go through there to get to the place

Online LLPunting

This is it. A big hole between shops !!!

That's a hole lot of opportunity to build a layout that really works, no supporting walls to consider!  ;)

The locals will be so happy we've filled their hole in.  :cool:

Online LLPunting

No, that is not it, you go through there to get to the place

Try re-reading with your sarcasm filter disabled.  ;)

Offline workinallweek

its enough trouble getting one woman to be ontime   ffs
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cervixbanger

its enough trouble getting one woman to be ontime   ffs

Hahaha - good reply.
On a more serious note, does anyone know why it closed? Police raid, council refused to renew the licence or just lack of business in that area?

Offline juzz

Oh that is soooo fucking tempting!

"Hello Bank Manager, I'd like to present my business case for a business loan please."

"Dear Dept for Small Business Innovation I'd like to apply for funding support of a new business."

"Hello Kickstarters, I need to raise funds for my new massage parlour.  Different funding levels will receive different amounts of free massage credits.  Stretch goals will include luxury showers and wet rooms, luxury massage couches, Thai massage rooms with overhead handrails, onsite eco-laundry facilities, members lounge where you will be hosted by the available massage therapists before and after treatments."

Hello Dragons...

Offline kaj314

Online LLPunting

Try stfu

My suggestion was a good natured one because the other gent was kidding. 

Offline kaj314

My suggestion was a good natured one because the other gent was kidding.

Never come on to a forum when drunk...I don't even remember replying to you lol... apologies buddy  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 03:53:57 pm by kaj314 »

Offline advanced

WTF just drove past and the sign is back up and the door open, seems its back.

Online scutty brown

Online sparkus

OK, perhaps a full on sauna is overdoing it as a new business, maybe start off smaller.

A Lora-style massage room in a hair salon nearby?