Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this lady in Wembley/brent/Harrow. any info to add  (Read 1009 times)

Offline ttr

External Link/Members Only
It appears she has been on AW for nearly a month, and I could not find any reviews or very pics of her, So my first time seeking help on here.
I am not a regular punter any more, just indulge every now and then.
Thanks in advance.

Offline samson02

Barebacker so doubt she'll attract much interest from the members here

Offline ttr

Cheers buddy, I did not see that, Too busy checking out her tits. :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Bareback, pregnant and smoking fetish? Sounds delightful.
A titwank might be the order of the day, but I don't expect the chebs to look like that anymore.

Offline Dr Talueng

... and her pics are not from the UK, so my alarm-bell is starting to ring. I know that this is not necessarily an indicator of a good or bad punt, but I'd like to hope that the person in the pic is *actually in* the UK and not a bait-and-switch.

Offline Fuzzyduck

... and her pics are not from the UK, so my alarm-bell is starting to ring. I know that this is not necessarily an indicator of a good or bad punt, but I'd like to hope that the person in the pic is *actually in* the UK and not a bait-and-switch.

At least it's a flat screen TV you can see rather than a poxy CRT in the corner :lol:

hardrock89

I dont read profile if bareback offered .good guys from here dont look at them.safty first.

Offline ttr

I dont read profile if bareback offered .good guys from here dont look at them.safty first.
Hi, I hear what your saying about being safe, But is it not considered safe if you use a condom? even tho she may offer bareback, Its not something she would for free.
Or are you just worried about accidental splits in the rubber etc. Maybe I have been playing with fire, but I do not really check for that as a No no.
Have I been missing the point?

Offline Steve2

Pics get hits

External Link/Members Only

Bareback listed but unprotected sex NOT listed