Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noelle - British - King's Cross (B&S)  (Read 677 times)

Offline rushpanda

External Link/Members Only

£100 / 30 mins

Background
Even though I had a positive experience, I have to rate this a negative as she is using all stolen social media pictures of other women. I think that has already been 'outed' in other posts anyway, but is still continuing this practice. Punt occurred a good month or so ago.

Comms
Good comms on whatsapp and friendly enough on the phone. Confirms she doesn't do facials or CIM.

Location and premises
Ground floor, main street facing flat. Door is on the main street and there are builders outside who surely know the craic. A word of warning for you gents who prefer something more discrete.
Premises equidistant between Angel and Kings Cross

Appearance
Pretty artificial looking. Very white veneers, cheek fillers and obviously fake tits but has lovely green eyes. Slim physique which I think is closer to a size 8, but not as toned as the models from her stolen pictures. Decent enough ass but I wouldn't call it worldly. Posses horrendously tacky tattoos, such as a name scribbled on her lower stomach and a tramp stamp. Pretty bad scarring on her tits - terrible surgeon  :(

Punt
Welcoming and friendly. Made apologies for the builders outside. Had already showered before arriving so straight down to action. Foreplay and played with her clit which she enjoyed. She told me she doesn't like 2 fingers all the way inserted so refrained.
Proceed to give me oral. She has a tongue stud which bodes well. Good technique and good ball sucking without prompt.

Then fucked her in multiple positions, legs over shoulders, cowgirl, doggy. She gets really into it and enjoys being throttled and dominated. Average technique when shes on top, she could work on her rhythm but is tight enough that its a good feeling. Decent visual of her ass in doggy (and responsive enough when you spank her), but tramp stamp is off putting, as is her implant scarring in mish.

As approaching time, she then went to fetch her vibrator toy to which she climaxed whilst mutually giving me a handjob whilst laying down and i came over her tits (and also managed to reach her chin  :yahoo:)

She did have a cute, nervous energy about her throughout the punt to which she said it is because I was genuinely hot. Whatever  :unknown:

Overstayed by about 10 mins where she went into pretentious ramblings about yoga and and asked me a number of times if/when I wanted to see her again. I won't.

Pros
Friendly and nice eyes with a decent, slim physique

Cons
Using stolen pictures
Not a discrete flat/location
Off putting implant scarring and cheap tattoos
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline popmopcop

Thanks for the review.

Who would you say she looks like facially?

I am planning to visit her this weekend...but it's disappointing to read she uses stolen pics...

Offline rushpanda

Thanks for the review.

Who would you say she looks like facially?

I am planning to visit her this weekend...but it's disappointing to read she uses stolen pics...

She's been likened to Miranda Kerr by some fluffies on here. She does have wide jowels but thats as far as the resemblance goes I'd say.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline popmopcop

She's been likened to Miranda Kerr by some fluffies on here. She does have wide jowels but thats as far as the resemblance goes I'd say.

Thank you.

Offline hw189

She doesn't do facials or CIM, yet it is written in her enjoys list as offering it at discretion.

And her rates have gone up since this review, now at £150 for half hour and £250 per hour.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:27:07 pm by hw189 »

Offline Sinz

midlandz_boy88

shes been on my list for some time, dont get the stolen pics, she has the body as reviewers have said so can show her own and blur anything out that gives id away. Facially she hot to, so is just loosing customers with this tactic.

Offline brandnewday75

shes been on my list for some time, dont get the stolen pics, she has the body as reviewers have said so can show her own and blur anything out that gives id away. Facially she hot to, so is just loosing customers with this tactic.

Thanks for the review OP.

Yes I have to agree, I was in London a few weeks back and thought about seeing her for a few hours but the reviews on here and the uncertainty about the photos, etc. just made me too uncertain about meeting her so I just left it. If her rates were less I would risk it but not for £250 or £300 per hour (her rates seems to change quite a bit).

Only because she's always on my HL I've noticed that she states that this will be her last month. Well oddly she says this every year, profile vanishes and then three months later she's back again with the same profile or a new one. Usually has the same text each time as well which makes spotting it easy. Will be interesting to see if it happens again, lol :)