Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loretta Hot (Finchley N3)  (Read 730 times)

Taz

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one on NY day and her comms were great,  she was also patient with running late by 10-15mins so good start.

Having arrived on Finchley high road near the sainsbury and at same location I saw another Cunt earlier in the year I knew where to go. Got buzzed in and the girl matched her photos but her teeth were off colour, bent and not usual fr a bird her age, guessing anything between 25-33!

Anyway confirmed services as per my usual method which I did prior to meet on phone which led me to believe I was in for fk, owo, cim, sex all positions Inc doggy..all my favourite things.

However she said frm the get go that she aint doing CIM and does not do it as I protested this in vain. So no cim. She also said she would do fk only when she's into it. Now due to lack of options and my hard on i went ahead with the punt otherwise I would have walked.

Her owo was ok, nothing special at all, she didt like me on edge of bed and her on floor fr too long and continued on bed. Got me hard eventually and we had sex , and to be fair we indulged in fk which was good but no doggy style on offer! So another lie, so had to stick to missionary and the cowgirl which she did again to a ok standard but I like my doggy style!! :mad:

Once I came, I hanged around to bolt again over her Tits as cim was off menu much to my dismay esp as she said it was Inc over the telephone. We chatted and shes defo a bit bonkers but pleasant enoughI will add and to her credit. She showed me some weed so I showed her some too and rolled and smoked one with her!

Back on to round 2 I got a poor owo which I was forced to do with me lying on bed which I hate and somehow I managed to cum again, on her bed and a lil bit on me, hence y I hate this oral position. :mad:

Had a shower and left, will add she was talking to herself in hungarian when I got back frm shower and I said what?? And she responded I dnt understand you lol yhh shes bit eccentric, she then asked me u like me? Followed by yess why not , so answering her own question lol She did make me chuckle at her mild weirdness and mannerisms.

Having said that it's a negative as she lied about CIM and doggy stye, not kool especially fr £80 hour maybe at £60 I would forgiven her but she just didt deliver all services agreed on phone and txt 2 times prior to meet!

Therefore disappointing as her service is not out this world to overcompensate fr her shortcomings, hence her lies and medium oka service.

Not the best start to 2017!

Taz

Ps

Will add my mate txtd her yesterday and asked about her services and she still saying she does CIM! He went, saw and conquered her too but once again no CIM!  We are both British polite professionals, would say we are also both good looking but I know guys on here get funny about that lol but regardless we consider ourselves good well behaved regular punters  so it would be interesting if anyone can confirm if CIM was or has been recieved by others!

And b4 anyone says why is my mate not posting a review, he has no interest on signing up and posting about his punting antics on here but this will be another honest and accurate review.

Hope this helps!