Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds Newcastle Question  (Read 1224 times)

Offline rthunderbird

I'm seeing Morgan tomorrow at a 'Newcastle Quayside' flat and just wanted to know where it is. Not the address obviously but the general area just for transport etc. Closest bus/metro station, walking station etc.

Offline nufc4life

I would say aim for Copthorne hotel, quayside, that'll give you a good idea without giving away the exact location... :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'm seeing Morgan tomorrow at a 'Newcastle Quayside' flat and just wanted to know where it is. Not the address obviously but the general area just for transport etc. Closest bus/metro station, walking station etc.

Yep - agreed - head for the Copthorne.
You should have a great time with Morgan - I remember her fondly.
Please tell her I said hello.

Offline rthunderbird

Offline Bengeo13

Hi rthunderbird
Can you pass on my best wishes too please?
I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself

Offline rthunderbird

Spend the whole time sending your messages then the actual fucking :sarcastic: What is she like facially by the way?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Spend the whole time sending your messages then the actual fucking :sarcastic: What is she like facially by the way?

In my opinion she is extremely attractive - this coupled with a great personality, great body & great attitude to the job makes her a winner.... enjoy :thumbsup:

Offline Third Man

just to echo what FB says, to me she is very attractive, amazing figure, oh those legs! Great attitude, top girl in every way, enjoy your meeting!   ;)