Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Madeline - Heathrow  (Read 1590 times)

9 review(s) for British Madeline (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rekbang

Logistics:
Phoned her and quickly confirmed
30 mins - £80

LOOKS:
35+
Face - 3/10
Body - 4/10 (natural body)
Attitude - 4/10

Story:
She texted me her room number but I couldn’t find her flat. So she guided me to her place. She opened the door and I was surprise because she looked different to what I imagine she would look like. She looks like she’s a mix race. Her face definitely turned me off because I found very ugly for some reason but my downstairs was very very horny so I went with it. Gave her the papers. She told me to change in the toilet and leave my clothes in the wardrobe which I found weird.

She started of giving me a nice massage, which did feel nice so she then started giving me a bj with condom, she said she doesn’t do without condom (fair enough). She gave me a nice bj even though it was with. But things started to go to the negative side when I opened my eyes and tried to check her out, She was sweating so much and I kind of saw her fat belly and flappy pussy. Her body type of is more of bbw (she isn’t beautiful at all so She’s a BUW).

The reason I’m pissed off is because her pics fooled me and when I saw her she said she does dfk but she barely kissed me. So I might sound like a prick so I decided to ruin her day like she ruined mine.

I told her give me a tit job and I cummed hard which went in her mouth and she started shouting at me saying you should have warned me etc. Told her babe my bad .

She was vex and she left the room and went to her friends and started saying bs about me.

Positive:
Bj
Massage

Negative:
Kinda B&S
Face average
Body fat
Fat loose Pussy
Bad attitude
No fk
Too expensive for her price

Return:
Rather have a wank and give £80 to charity.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

Looking at some of her other reviews it is almost like you saw a different SP.

Just wondering if there is some profile swapping going on?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Mr.j0nes

It does sound like it’s more than 1 girl using this profile. I’ve seen the pictures used on a girl who used to work in Burnley before. I noticed that someone managed to get her AW verification picture which I’ve attached the link to.

Was this the girl that you saw?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135645.msg1512182#msg1512182

Offline Rekbang

Nope it wasn’t her. She had big fake boobs and lips. She also had a belly. When I went she was having conversations with other girls in the other room so there’s definitely more than 2 girls.